Cool

I bound through the snow as my camouflage white fur flies all over the place, the only thing that stands out are my coal black eyes and my matching black nose. Two grey circles above my eyes which look like eyebrows stand out just a little.
I was breathing heavily as I leaned through the heavy piles of snow on the once grassy forest floor. Soon I had forgotten how fast I was going when I almost ran into another lifeform. I felt myself being weighed down by more snow.
I shook off and started chattering.
"Burr. You'd think me being a white fox I could contain my heat but no." I giggled.
"You... you can speak English." I looked over to see four kids stunned at my presence and one girl looking at the others with a huge smile.
"Well yes, what do you expect? German? French? Or maybe even Irish?" I teased.
"Well you're an animal, I wouldn't suppose you could talk at all!" The eldest girl spoke.
"Well. I'm not exactly all Fox." I said as I cocked my head to the side and rolled my black fox eyes.
"What do you mean?" I looked over to the smooth voice that said that and my little heart swelled.
"Holy mousecakes!" I whispered to myself in awe of how handsome he was.
And then it struck me.
"Are you all human?" I ask.
"Of course! What else would we be?"
My face lit up and I bounced around.
"It's you! It's really you!"
"What's us?" The youngest said.
I stopped in my tracks in disbelief.
"You don't know?" I ask inching toward them like I was going to pounce.
"We only just got here." The eldest girl retorted.
"Uhh... hang on a minute." I looked down as I shifted back to normal. My hands spread out into fingers and my feet became bigger. I stood onto my feet and looked at them. I brushed off my pants and looked up.
"That's better. Now where were we? Ah yes, well... you three are humans, there is a prophecy that four humans, two girls and two boys will destroy the evil witch and the curse of eternal winter that she has on our beautiful world. And you four, look just like the people." I smiled.
"Woah woah wait. I am so confused, so you are some sort of fox shape shifter thing, we are supposed to become royalty AND kill someone who's had a hold on your country for HOW LONG?" The oldest girl said.
"Yes miss... ummm... what's your name?"
"Susan." She snarked.
"Yes miss Susan." It was silent until I remembered.
"Oh! Where are my manners!? My name is Princess y/n the Benevolent and it's my most humble pleasure to make your acquaintance."
"You're a princess?" The littlest girl asked.
"Yes, indeed. Have been my whole life."
"I'm lucy! Lucy Pevensie."
I shook her hand and she giggled.
"These are my brothers Edmund and peter."
Edmund hadn't said much and peter stood there looking perfect. God he was attractive.
"Well, Lucy, Susan, Edmund and peter, how about you all join me for some tea and toast?" I asked.
"I think Lucy should decide." Peter piped up. Lucy's eyes went wide and so we went to my house.
In between two little hills was my house, a quaint cottage but dead leaves and flowers lay gloomily over it.
"Now don't be frightened, the plants are just terribly dead. Stupid winter killed out my flowers ages ago." I cursed.
"Well I think it's lovely." Lucy sweetened.
"Thank you Lucy."
We all walked in and the fire crackled from the fireplace.
"It's so cozy!" Lucy beamed.
"I know right? It's just the way I like it!"
They had stayed for a while and soon the snow had melted out and the water flooded into my little creek and pond I had in my backyard.
"Wow. It's so nice to see it alive again." I smiled.
I looked at my house and threw a bit of growing dust into my flowers, they bloomed in every color of the rainbow.
"Now this is how my house should always be." I sighed in content. Lucy and Susan were playing in the creek while Edmund was doing whatever. I sat in the grass and ran my fingers overtop the lush soft tops of it.
I felt a presence behind me and peter sat next to me.
"It's beautiful here. You definitely know what you're doing." He smiled.
"Thank you. I try." I shrug.
He smiled at my statement and picked a dandelion that was in between us. He reached up and tucked it behind my ear. He kept his hand by the side of my face and my heart picked up.
"There. Now you have something next to you that's just as beautiful."
I blushed and looked away.
"Right, well I'll see you later?" I asked getting up.
"Yeah." He shot back, eager as ever.
"Cool." I nodded and walked away.