Stalling

"Alright kakarot! Here. I. Come!" Vegeta yelled flying towards goku about to throw a punch when goku blocked it. "Nuh-uh!" Goku replied throwing a punch but to no avail it was blocked by vegeta. Vegeta felt a pain in his stomach as goku had kicked him down to the ground hard. "Alright. Alright. Alright. Kakarot you win this match."

"Really! Now we're tied! 78 to 78 wins!"

"Shut up baka"

"Ready for round 156 best buddy?"

"Nah. We ran out of rocks to count and I think we should head back, I'm hungry now." They had been fighting for about an hour or two. Goku was told to keep vegeta busy until his party or goku wouldn't be allowed to have any snacks.

"Uhhh w-wait!"

Vegeta sighed and turned to face goku. "What dumbass?"

"Umm" was the only thing vegeta got in response before goku used IT (instant transmission) to get to the party before vegeta had the chance to do anything.

"Are you guys ready yet!?" Goku yelled panicking from vegeta being out of sight and the chance of him getting snacks later at risk.

"Does it look like we're ready?!" Bulma and Chichi snapped in sync while tieing off the balloons trunks and gotten were blowing into.

"Goku make sure vegeta doesn't get here for at least another hour ok?" 18 said throwing two bags of chips at goku. Goku gladly took them and used IT to get back to vegeta who was now out of sight. Goku started to panic until he heard a twig snap behind him. He jolted around to see vegeta trying to sneak up on him as vegeta realized he had been caught he looked at gokus bewildered face and started to break down laughing. As much as he hated goku he couldn't help but think that face goku would make was uniquely adorable.... and stupid.

"Hey..!"

"I-i'm...pfft my bad! Hahahahaha! Kaka! Y-your face! Hahaha! What the fuck!? Hahahaa!"

"Wha..?"

"Pffffffft hahaha!"

~~Later~~

About 5 minutes later when vegeta had stopped laughing goku handed him a bag of chips. After they ate they laid there for awhile before vegeta got up.

"Alright what are you hiding?"

"W-what? H-hiding what?"

"I dunno something baka! It's obvious!"

"How obvious? Because I have nothing that I am hiding from you. But if you really want to know a secret I may or may not have peed in your shower on accident while I was drunk."

Vegeta stood there now flabbergasted on what he just heard from the idiot. Then he sighed while pinching the bridge of his nose."I just.. *sigh*can we go home kakarot?" Goku furrowed his brows in deep thought as vegeta pulled a confused face at him moving his hands away from his face. Goku's face then lit up bright. Goku jumped up looking down at vegeta who was also standing but still had the confused look etched on his face.

"Yes vegeta, we can go home.."

"Thank kami kakaro-" vegeta was cut off by goku placing his hand firmly on vegeta's shoulder and looking deeply in his obsidian eyes of pure black and said with a wide grin.

"Once you admit defeat. TAG YOUR IT!" Goku then ran into the forest. Vegeta frozen trying to recall what had just happened as he snapped back into reality realizing he didn't know where goku went.

'GOD. Damnit.....kakarot' vegeta thought to himself. Then smirked while saying in a low growling tone,"fine"

I'm ending the chapter here hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did😊 . Next chapter may have some smut in it so warning to anyone who doesn't want to read it(basically sex). Also this is male x male and also goku x vegeta. If you are not comfortable with either of these I suggest you read something else. Everyone else, hope you like chapter 1 and chapter 2 will be out soon as well!