V-vegeta. W-what ar-.....Chapter 17

Soon enough the two took a shower together, got dressed, and vegeta was making breakfast. Goku was still surprised vegeta knew how to cook because when beerus came to earth he knew nothing. Now look at him! "Breakfast served!" Vegeta said exiting the kitchen with two plates overloading with food.

-•-•-•After breakfast•-•-•-

"Hey vegeta" "hm?" Vegeta was reading a book while sitting on goku's lap. "Wanna go out today?" "So like a date?" Goku blushed, he and vegeta have been together a couple years. And yet goku still couldn't help but get giddy whenever vegeta and him went on dates. However vegeta loved this about him.

"S-sure! Hopefully this proposal will go well" He whispered the last part to himself but forgot vegeta's on his lap. "What was that kakarot?" "Oh nothing! I was just planning what to do today." "Oh okay." Vegeta put his book down and got onto his knees over goku with his forearms on goku's shoulders. "Well if you need something to do why not do me~?" He knew exactly how to turn goku on, turning his love on turned him on. But right now he was only teasing.
Karma is a bitch.

"V-vegeta. W-what ar-" He was silenced by vegeta's lips attacking his. He loved this. He loved vegeta. Goku closed his eyes and slipped his hands into vegeta's pants, gripping his bottom tightly making vegeta moan into the kiss. Vegeta pulled goku's hands out of his pants and pinned them above his head. He pulled back from the kiss. "Too far?" Goku asked. Vegeta could feel his love's hardened cock against his ass. "No but we should do this date-" He kissed goku. "-and if you do it right maybe-" He kissed goku again."-you'll be rewarded tonight~" goku blushed as he watched vegeta get up and walk to door.

He still swayed his hips without realizing, but he already knew his ass was a huge tease for goku. It was for a lot of people. Even amongst the women vegeta still had not only an ass but also a chest.

Vegeta opened the door and turned around. "You coming or you just gonna stare at my ass?" Goku smirked getting up. "Just gonna stare at your ass." Vegeta chuckled. "Try to pry your eyes off it. It gets you quite horny" Goku kissed vegeta once he got close enough. "I make no promises my vegeta." Vegeta smirked. "And where are we going my kakarot?" Vegeta said grinding against his love's bulge. Goku growled under his breath. "Hmm... how bout where we first met?" "Sounds like a good area to have some 'fun'~" goku almost dropped dead with lust hearing those words leave vegeta's mouth. "See you there" Vegeta said before launching himself into the air.

When vegeta was out of sight goku took the chance to go to Bulma's. He quickly IT to where he senced Bulma's energy. "Did it work?" She asked holding out the ring. "It is so far. I hope he says yes." Goku said as he took the ring and flew into the sky as fast as he could while he lowered his energy completely. "Ofcourse he will goku... he loves you......... Now imma go start playing the wedding!"