F-FRIEZA! WHAT THE HELL!

I am SO sorry for not posting! I was having to plan and go to and fix and celebrate and wedding and I was just so tired!  I slept 13 hours! My sister probably slept more cause she only got about 5 hours of sleep for the whole week all together. Also this chapter has some drama to it!

There was a ruffling sound next to vegeta and he glanced over his shoulder to see frieza in his face.
"So when you said you were gonna get so drunk you get fucked up the ass, you ment the other filthy monkey?" Vegeta felt his whole face get hot as the blush spread making it obvious frieza had just hit the jackpot and cracked the case. Vegeta opened his mouth to say something but frieza beat him to it.

"Speaking of which I was gonna ask who would be top or bottom. But he was carrying you when you got here and when you walked up to me you were limping. Hmm. Well that explains it your a bottom. Ho!"

"F-FRIEZA! WHAT THE HELL!" Vegeta's face was so red it was putting tomatoes to shame. He was also yelling which caught everyone's attention. Now frieza had the upper hand. No, no let me correct myself. DRUNK frieza now has the upper hand.

"Hey what's going on?"  Krillin asked. "Yea, that yell was pretty loud even for you vegeta." Tien added. "You ok geta?"
Goku asked walking up to him. Frieza whispered to goku..." I figured out you to have been fucking and that he's a bottom." Goku blushed hard hugging vegeta tightly and gulped hard. "I just pointed something out and vegeta got turned on. Ho. Ho ho ho."

" I DID NOT!"

"Oh don't be so embarrassed vegeta! Ho! ho ho." Vegeta growled and stormed off to the spare bedroom upstairs.(he stopped at the base of the stairs cause he wanted to know if his 'exit' did the trick.) Goku excused himself and vegeta. "We may be gone all night so don't worry about us." Goku started to walk off but halted when he heard Chichi. "Goku! You don't have to follow that disrespectful bastard of an.. an... alien freakazoid! Here, come sit with me. We'll have a few more drinks and we can leave, maybe even... have some fun later~"

"You bitch" Chichi scoffed looking at the direction of where that came from and her jaw dropped when she watched frieza walk passed goku. Everyone silently watched as frieza headed in the direction vegeta was last seen at. "I don't know about you Chichi.... but I'm going to go check on someone who means more to me than sex.....Please don't bother us.."

With that said goku walked to the stairs and looked at frieza who had a face full of empathy, the exact opposite of him. Goku went to see what frieza was looking at and almost dropped dead with tears when he saw vegeta at the middle of the steps staring at them. Tears filling his eyes he bolted to the spare room goku and frieza not to far behind him. Vegeta turned around and slammed the door and locked it. The tears in his eyes blocked him from seeing frieza slide in last second.

He turned around to see frieza holding his arms out and vegeta without question gave him a hug. He felt warm, comfort, regret, empathy, and even some fatherly love.(because frieza practically raised vegeta after the destruction of planet vegeta.) They both heard a knock at the door and goku's voice ask if he could come in.

Vegeta got into bed as frieza unlocked and opened the door allowing goku access to enter the room. The both went to lay on the bed with vegeta. Goku cuddled him and comforted him while frieza wiped away was tears and said what he usually did whenever vegeta was sad.

"You or me?"

I know my chapters aren't that long but next chapter get into vegeta's backstory that I made up. I don't make all of it up, but most of it yea. Hope you enjoyed beautifuls!