Training? While I'm this horny? ... Chapter 18

When goku arrived it was just like before when he was stalling for vegeta's party. Vegeta was out of sight and goku was worrying. He took off his boots and quickly placed the ring inside. He did his stretches and said. "Enjoying the view baby bunny~" He heard a wrustling sound from behind him but he didn't turn around. He felt muscular arms cling around his waist. The same arms that held onto him before. He turned around to see a smirking vegeta. Goku grinned wide.

"We gonna train?" Vegeta pulled a face. "Training? While I'm this horny?" Goku backed up and got into his fighting stance.  Vegeta smirked. "Ofcourse but the loser bottoms for a week" Vegeta got into his fighting stance. Goku gulped. He always beat vegeta  in battle but had lost when it came to length. And the chance of getting vegeta's size put into him wasn't what he was expecting. Vegeta was only a little bigger than goku. A few centimeters.

~•~•~•After•~•~•~

During the training session vegeta ended up losing again. It was expected but vegeta's bet made things more intense. They didn't realize until after the fight that they had been fighting till sunset. Goku picked vegeta up bridal style and carried him to a cliff. He set his love down and they admired the sight. Goku then remembered. 'Crap I forgot about the ring!'

He got up. "I'll be right back. Don't have too much fun without me~" He smiled seeing the blush on vegeta's cheeks.

He hurried to where he had set his boots down. Luckily the ring was there and still intact. He walked back to vegeta.

"Vegeta my love" he said from behind him. Vegeta turned around and his eyes widened when he realized what his lover was doing. Goku got down on one knee. "We both strive for strength, and yearn for love." He opened the box with the ring making vegeta's eyes fill with tears.

"I want to us to strive together. Help eachother reach new heights of power. A-and I want to give you all the love you deserve." Vegeta stood up. "V-vegeta w-will you marry me?"

Vegeta lunged at goku. "Are you kidding me!?!"

Goku's eyes widened. Vegeta's face softened. He kissed goku. "Ofcourse my love"

Goku let out a huge sigh of relief as tears of joy filled his eyes. "You scared me" He said laughing a bit. "I love you kakarot" Vegeta kissed his now fiancé. "I love you too geets." Goku also kissed his now fiancé.

~•~•~•Catch up•~•~•~

After goku and vegeta had a little make out session, they cleared their eyes. Goku finally got up and carried vegeta bridal style to Bulma's.

"Where the hell are you taking me?" Goku smiled. "Bulma's" Vegeta pulled a face. "Why?" Goku smiled even bigger. "You'll see"

~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎At Bulma's▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" Everybody shouted. Well almost everyone. Tien, chiaotzu, frieza, king ox, and piccolo weren't there but everyone else was.

Vegeta blushed crimson. He jumped out of his fiancé's grasp and covered his face with his hands while everyone else started giggling.