Nope nope not doing it!! Chapter 19

"Do I really have to wear this?" "Yes c'mon you look fine" Frieza was trying to get vegeta to wear a wedding dress. It was hilarious to think of vegeta in a wedding dress but he also did wear it well.

"This is embarrassing.." Vegeta blushed. "It's going to be something to remember alright." Frieza laughed watching vegeta's face turn crimson.

"Nope nope not doing it!" Vegeta went and change into a tuxedo instead.

○●○●○●With goku●○●○●○

"Goku! Hold still!" "Do I have to?" "Yes c'mon!! Let me fix your hair!!" "Ow!!" "Alright now that we have that situated, time for the tuxe-" "I HAVE TO WEAR ONE OF THOSE TOO?!?!" "This is gonna be a long day..." "No shit Krillin. Would you ever have thought of goku and vegeta marrying eachother?" "Well no I haven't Tien." "Then shut up."

~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎Ceremony▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~

"Alright grooms get out here! Wait no no... Goku's side get out here! Yea that was it." Master Roshi was going to be the marriage officiant. Everyone said he shouldn't but he said since he raised goku he wanted to do this and no one felt like arguing further.

They started playing the music as goku came out. He had his right arm linked with Bulma's. Then tien came out with his arm linked with launch. Then chiaotzu and krillin, yamcha and puar, and corrin and yajirobe. Now it was time for the other groom.

"Vegeta's side! It's your turn!" Roshi raised his voice because Goten and Trunks turned the music up. They changed the channel to the song Timber.

Soon enough 18 and 17 walked out arms linked, then jeice walked out. He still had a halo above his head because he was only brought back for the day. Vegeta wanted to tag him along their chaotic beginning of a journey. He did because jeice usually took care of him when Frieza was busy. Jeice was actually really nice once you got to know him.

Then Frieza walked out.... oh mah God didn't see this coming.... with vegeta on his left.

^*^*^*After the ceremony*^*^*^

After the ceremony everyone was either eating or doing their own thing until vegeta jumped onto the table.

Goku asked vegeta if he needed a microphone but vegeta just said that microphones were for the weak. "ALRIGHT TIME TO CUT THE CAKE!" Goku was going to dash to the cake but saw vegeta going jump off the table. He walked over to vegeta and put his arms out to which vegeta jumped into them.

Once everyone got over to where the cake was goku was handed the knife. Goku had no idea what to do with the knife so he gave it to vegeta. Everyone froze when they saw vegeta with the knife. Vegeta just shrugged and cut a big chunk of the cake.

Goku took a small piece mimicking what vegeta who also took a small piece. They held the pieces up to one another's mouths and took a bite while someone in the background yelled.

"Shove his face in the it! Shove his face in the cake!!" Vegeta wasn't one to back down from a challenge. He shoved goku's head into the cake before turning around and quickly eating the rest of his and goku's slice of cake.

So sorry for not posting!! I'll try and do better I promise!