Ladies first..? Chapter 14

~•~•~•With Bulma•~•~•~

'Where the hell is vegeta! He's been gone all day! He said he was going to goku's house! And here I thought he hated him!' The two saiyans hadn't realized but they had been asleep til the next day. They couldn't sleep without one another and now that they finally did they were very sleepy.

Bulma walked out of bed and to Trunks and Goten's room. "Do you boys know where goku lives?" Both boys nodded. They were laying in the same bed watching action movies they liked and eating candy. "Want us to show you mom?" She nodded. "Yea your father hasn't come back yet and I'm getting worried." Goten and Trunks remembered their fathers were having affairs with eachother. They looked at eachother. "Ok mom let's go!!" Both half  saiyans flew out of the house as fast as they could. "WAIT I CAN'T FLY!!!" Bulma tried yelling for them but they were already too far. "I guess I'll just wait til they realize." She went back inside to make herself a. Coffee knowing it would be awhile.

Goten and Trunks were rushing as fast as they could. When they reached goku's house they looked at eachother nervously. They were kids so they didn't do much. But their fathers were adults and could do.... things with eachother.

"Ladies first..?" Goten said. Yep. Even though he was older he was Trunks was the bottom of their relationship. Like father like son 😏. Trunks growled under his breath. "Fine.." he slowly opened the door and was a little relieved hear goku's loud snoring. They made their way to goku's room and actually couldn't believe their eyes. Vegeta usually sat on goku's lap or goku would give vegeta a peck on the cheek but this... Vegeta was laying on his stomach in an organized position while goku was on top of him. Snoring in his ear. Spread out like a starfish.  Drool escaping goku's mouth and entering vegeta's which was open. Vegeta always slept with his mouth open but never snored or was a mouth breather. He only let out cute little purrs. The man was just like that.

Trunks neared the couple and poked his father's nose. This was the way to wake vegeta without getting thrown through a wall. No matter who you are.. I say it like this cause he threw bulma at a wall but missed and Trunks caught her. Never wake a sleeping saiyan prince, got it.

Vegeta slowly woke up and looked at his son and smiled without realizing. "Dad. Mom's worried and is coming." Vegeta's smile disappeared. He turned slightly. "Get off me" Goku groaned. "But I finally got some good sleep. And plus I thought you liked being little spoon." "Not when Bulma's coming!" Vegeta sighed "We are gonna have to tell her though.." He looked at his son and mouthed. "Thank you" the boys nodded and left as goku got up and stretched.

"Does this mean I won't see you for another couple days?" Goku said, sadness enveloping his voice. "This means were gonna have to tell her." Vegeta said getting up and stretching himself. "Hand me my boxers." Goku tossed the boxers to vegeta. "I said hand dumbass!"  "Sorry!" Goku said rubbing the back of his neck after putting on his own underwear.

They walked to the living room to get there clothes and goku couldn't help but stare at vegeta's ass. 'Does swing his hips like that on purpose just to tease? Cause it's fucking working! His ass looks so good like that' After getting their clothes on they prepared themselves for the tall with bulma.