We need to talk... Chapter 15

"I'm nervous." Goku wasn't sure if they should tell bulma just yet. "Well you shouldn't be. You've had plenty of time to prepare." Vegeta wouldn't admit it but he was also nervous. They just had sex and now were about to tell vegeta's wife they were done? Ofcourse he was nervous!

The door swung open with bulma at the door and goten and Trunks behind her looking nervous. Bulma on the other hand looked pissed. Goku and vegeta gulped. "Vegeta! What the hell have you two been doing?! Do you know how long you were gone!?" Vegeta took a deep breath "About that...Bulma..we need to talk. Trunks goten. I have a feeling you should be in this conversation as well." Goten and Trunks walked in looking down at their feet. "Are we gonna tell her?" Trunks asked"Tell me what?" Bulma didn't know if she should be worried. "Yes...we're gonna tell her. It's only right." Goku added "EVERYONE TO THE COUCH." Vegeta said raising his voice.

After everyone got situated they started talking."So?" Goku took a deep breath this time. "Meandvegetahavebeenhavingaffairs!" Goku blurted out. Bulma felt as if she couldn't breathe. Tears started filling the woman's eyes. "Is this true vegeta?" He looked down at his feet. "Yes." She felt angry and betrayed. "How long?" "Birthday" 'Not a long time. But he still cheated. I will give it to him that he did tell me a little while after. But that brings up another question...' "With who?" Goku blushed. "M-me"

Bulma's eyes widened. "Goku? You cheated on me with goku!?" "Please don't get upse-" She burst out laughing. "Thank kami I thought you chose another girl over me! Pfft nope!" Vegeta blushed crimson. "Just because I-" "I didn't even think you'd be gay! Wait one last question and I'll leave you two alone." She stopped laughing and cleared her throat. "But~ you have to answer. You can't avoid the question."

Goku looked at vegeta who was shaking his head 'no' and shrugged. He turned his attention back to the smiling bulma. "Sure what is it?" Vegeta groaned loudly while bulma giggled. "Who's top Who's bottom? Be completely honest!" Goku blushed a little. He knew he was gonna die. "I-i'm top and h-he's b-bottom." Vegeta managed to blush a darker shade of red and stormed out of the room."GOD FUCKING DAMNIT KAKAROT!!!" He slammed goku's door.

Bulma leaned into goku. "Called it" she got up and called for the boys. They left goku and vegeta by themselves. Goku went to his room door. The door was barely hanging on it's hinges.'I'm gonna have to fix that later' He gently knocked on the door careful to not knock it down. He heard a grunt of approval and picked the door up and set it to the side.

He walked over to vegeta who was wrapped in a million blankets and was huddled into a ball. Goku sat down at the end of bed and laid his back to the bed. "I'm sorry." "Should be. I told you no and you did it anyway. Baka." Goku smiled. He gave vegeta a nickname and vegeta gave one back. Just a ruder one. Goku rolled over on his stomach and landing on vegeta's bottom. His chin on vegeta's hip.

"Right."Goku agreed. He knew exactly how to deal with an angry vegeta. "I mean who are you to do something I don't agree with and then just come in here and say 'I'm sorry' and expect everything to go back to normal! That's not how it works." "This isn't how it works either." Vegeta lifted his head up and looked down goku who was wearing that adorable but still stupid... goofy smile that the prince loves so much. "Then how does it work baka." Goku crawled on top of the prince.

He kissed vegeta."Vegeta and baka come to a compromise." "And since when did baka know what 'compromise' means?" Goku kissed vegeta again and this time vegeta kissed back. "Baka learned it when he decided to not be such a baka for his vegeta." Vegeta smirked. "Well his vegeta is very pleased with his baka" Goku smiled and kissed vegeta on his forehead. "I love you geets." "I love you too." Goku laid down next to vegeta and cuddled him.

"Baka."

"Correction. His baka." Vegeta laughed softly before both saiyans drifted off to sleep.