I hate you. Well I love you Chapter 12

It's been a couple days since goku and vegeta's incident. Goku stared at the door. He wanted to go out there, find vegeta and marry him. Make him his and only his. But he knew the older male would need time to adjust. He knew vegeta would also have to tell bulma about them. Hopefully she'll take it well.

Bulma was always one of understanding, it's how she excepted Trunks and goten as a thing so quickly. She loved vegeta. It was obvious. But it would take a lifetime for vegeta to open up. Again bulma was always one of understanding, but not always patience. You always had to be very very patient with vegeta. He may not show it but he is very delicate and sensitive especially when yelled at but he covers it up by yelling back and putting a scowl on.

It was because of some of the trauma he had sustained during his childhood. The childhood goku was still trying to uncover and understand. The same childhood vegeta had tried to force out of his memory a long..long time ago.

Just then a knock was heard at the door. He went to go open it and it was as if God himself was on his side because vegeta was at the door. Goku tried to hold his excitement in but couldn't. His body wasn't nearly big enough to hold in all of the excitement he gets when near vegeta.

Goku opened his mouth to speak but vegeta put his finger on his lips keeping him quiet. "I think it's time for us to finish our conversation." Goku's smile dropped slightly. He remembered how upset vegeta got last time they had talked. He hated seeing vegeta in pain but he knew the only way for his love to heal was to release it. Goku opened the door wider allowing vegeta to come inside and they both went and sat on the couch.

"So...why were you crying at Chichi's house? I-if your comfortable telling me." Vegeta gave goku a subtle smile and a peck on the cheek. Then his smile faded into a frown. "I was crying because I reminded myself of my childhood." Vegeta looked away from goku's face. As comforting as it was. He couldn't bare seeing the judgment and disgust on his face on what he was about to say."My brother loved me. We were training and he hit me down. He kept kicking me and telling me to get up...I really am pathetic aren't I..?" Goku took his thumb and index finger to vegeta's chin and turned his face to face him. Tears started filling vegeta's eyes when he saw no judgment, no disgust, no sign of abandonment on his face.

"Go on..." goku said rubbing vegeta's back soothing him. Vegeta jumped into goku's arms and cried into his shirt while trying to continue. "One day for no reason at all I went up to him and I beat him. I almost killed my brother." He took his face out from goku's shirt and looked into those comforting eyes of his. "MY BROTHER!!My fucking brother.." goku hugged him."It's okay vegeta." Vegeta pulled back from the hug. "NO IT'S NOT! HOW IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE OKAY!? IT'S NOT!!IT'S-" He was cut off by goku placing his index under his chin and brushed his thumb against his lip before placing a gentle, passionate, and caring kiss on his lips.

"It's okay because your not alone." Vegeta's eyes widened. He leaned into goku's chest and just let it all out. All the built up aggression, all the tears he wasn't able to shed were now finally released. Although he would probably never say it he loved it when someone understood pain he felt down inside. The only other saiyan that could go so far as to be vegeta's life size diary let alone see him cry was his mother. His mother would always found ways for anyone to talk and was a very very very patient woman especially with vegeta.

"I hate you..." "Well I love you" Vegeta soon fell asleep in goku's arms once again.