Smut chapter part 2

Goku went harder and faster each thrust. He started moaning loudly, while vegeta was a moaning mess moaning out profanities. Hesitantly he said.

"K-Kakarot ahh! Ahh f-fuck! S-slower. Slower!" He feared goku would do the exact opposite and that's exactly what he did. Goku flipped vegeta over so that he was on all fours. Goku started to plough into his rival. Both panting and moaning uncontrollably.

"I'm not even going as hard as I can and you can't take it geets?" Goku chuckled. Their sweat and sweet scents mixed in with eachother.

"Shu-shut up agh. When I ahh. Plough into haa. You ngh. We'll see who ahh. Is laughing then ahhh!" While vegeta was talking goku had reached around to stroke him. A few more thrusts of goku pounding vegeta's sensitive spot vegeta came in goku's hand. Goku rode out his climax.

"I want to know how you taste." Goku allowed vegeta to lay on his back while he tasted him. And he tasted amazing. Like eating your favorite warming desert after being upset and out on a cold rainy day."mmmf you taste so good." Goku said before laying beside him cuddling and embracing the tired smaller saiyan semen still running down the smaller saiyan's thighs. Vegeta felt his eyes getting heavy.

"Kakarot,"

"Yes geets?"

"Next time we train I'm going to kick your ass for this." It didn't really matter how much stronger you were compared to vegeta. He was always scary when it comes to him being angry, remember what happened when beerus pissed him off? Exactly! (if you don't he basically be the shit out of a god of destruction.)

"I...I think I love you vegeta." Vegeta didn't answer he didn't know how to respond. Goku started caressing vegeta's check and said, "You don't have to say it back. It's Okay," he smiled "Everything will be okay." After a few seconds of him humming a song that grandpa gohan used to sing to him he heard a low purring sound. He looked down to see vegeta purring in his sleep. Goku rested his head on vegeta's and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later when goku had woken up it was sunset. He tried to get up but he felt muscular arms hold him down. He looked down to see vegeta still asleep. Goku managed to escape vegeta's grasp and went into the forest and used IT to get to Bulmas house.(where the party is being hosted.)
"Are you guys ready yet?"

"Yea bring vegeta over but fly so we can hide."

"Okay. Also... can I have some spare clothes for vegeta? We were uhhh.. training and his spandex ripped near vegeta's crotch. He is pretty embarrassed so don't ask him about it please." After getting the spare clothes Goku put two fingers to his forehead and used IT to get back to vegeta who was barely awake and was not able to get on his feet stumbling down. Everytime he tried to get up he immediately fell down with a yelp.

"Sorry did pound into you too hard? I tried to hold back but you just feel so good!" Vegeta tsked and yelled "Kakarot help me up! Don't grab my waist it really hurts." He said the last part softly still feeling rather tender from their session. Goku tried to grab vegeta but unfortunately by the waist anyway and vegeta moaned in pain.

"KAKAROT I SAID DON'T GRAB MY WAIST BAKA!!" "Sorry for that." Goku laughed nervously and rubbing the back of his head accidentally dropping vegeta."Kakarot~" vegeta said angrily through gritted teeth. "Wait hold still i have and idea!" "What idea could you possi- Hey! ahh~ ow!" Goku picked vegeta up bridal style hurting his waist and bottom a little but way less than before. "I know it's not perfect but you'll just have to deal with it for now." Vegeta grumbled and kept muttering insults and death threats under his breath and had an 'bitch you wanna fight? (ง'̀-'́)ง' face on the entire way to Bulmas. "You do know i only find it cute when you do that, right?"
"Tsk. Baka" Vegeta said looking away blushing.

Also I will be writing another book at the same time as this one just so I don't forget my ideas. Let me know if I should continue this book or if it's garbage.👍 I may not start writing the chapters for the other book yet.