Vegeta's birthday party *Chapter 5*

Goku put the prince down so he could open the door. By this time vegeta could walk but only to a heavy limp. It surprised goku that he could even get up at all considering it was vegeta's first time bottoming a boy. And goku probably couldn't help but put at least 7 inches in, considering he is at LEAST 11 and a half inches. Vegeta opened the door only to jump back scared straight when everyone jumped out of their hiding spots screaming at the same time.................
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY VEGETA!!!!!!!"

Vegeta finally managed to get up thanks to goku helping him. This only made vegeta angrier than he already was. He smacked goku's hands off his shoulders and balled his hands into fists while glaring harshly at everyone else tears starting to swell up in his eyes blurring his vision. Upon noticing the tears vegeta looked down at the ground. Goku put his hand back on his shoulder and turned his body to face him.

"Kakarot.... Is this what you were keeping me from...?"
"Yea..please don't get upset we did this to make you hap-"
Goku and everyone else who had been murmuring if this was a good idea now stood silent, eyes widened and jaw gaped watching vegeta hug goku while smiling. Saying to him what no one who had ever spent a day with the pair would ever think he would really say.

"Thank you..Son kakarot." Goku's expression softened as he hugged back and said in response."I think I found another soft spot of yours." Vegeta laughed slightly and broke the hug and wiped the tears off his face granting him clear vision again. He turned to see everyone was there.

Bulma, Chichi, android 18, android 17, android 16, videl, gohan, future trunks, kid trunks, goten, bra, tien, piccolo, Yamcha, krillin, future Mai, kid Mai, whis, beerus, Bulma's parents, and even.... vegeta furrowed his brow. "Is that... you guys let frieza come!" Surprise etched on their faces again they turned around to see frieza casually standing there already drinking wine. "What? Didn't see me walk in? You think I'd miss vegeta's birthday? Ho! Fools."

"How did you know about this? I didn't even know about this!?!?!" Vegeta stumbled and limped over to frieza who grabbed his throat and tilted his head back and poured some wine in his mouth. After drinking it vegeta looked back at frieza, both death staring eachother. Everyone fell silent for a few minutes. Vegeta and frieza's faces grew wide grins as frieza said "You thinking what I'm thinking?" Vegeta replied with a snicker "Get so drunk I fucked up the ass and you wake up with drawings on your face?" Frieza snickered but whispered with a laugh "Oh ho! You know me so well!"

"LET'S PARTY!!!!" They finally said together, running into the house for more alcohol. Leaving everyone stunned until bulma said "Yea!" Everyone rushing inside to get some alcohol before vegeta and frieza could get their contest going on who could drink more.

It turned out vegeta won the contest against frieza and they walked over to the couch hand in hand drunk as fuck as everyone else was playing spin the bottle. Vegeta and frieza sat down together unlinking their hands and sitting on different sides of the couch. Each pulling middle fingers, glares, and giggles at eachother when they glanced at eachother, bored of watching the humans play their stupid game. When vegeta saw Chichi spin the bottle and it landed on goku he felt a little angry, and then he felt jealousy watching her kiss him deeply. He smirked and felt a little pride when he had seen goku look like he was liking it, but really wasn't. Then he realized the gap of people. He remembered watching Yamcha leave throwing up and he never came back. But that was the least of his problems, he looked through the gap to see goku sitting directly on the other side about to spin the bottle. Vegeta felt warmth in his cheeks thinking there was a chance goku would kiss him again. Just this time in front of the humans, androids, and whatever the hell frieza is.

Thought I would post two in one day as an apology as to I will be taking longer to post. I am currently working on another book and it'll take longer to think of things for either book. Anyway if you have any ideas tell me! I think I may have the next couple chapters figured out but I take requests.