I love you so much you damn baka....

Smuty chapter

Goku wrapped his arms possessivly around vegeta's waist. The sunset hues praising vegeta's soft beige skin. "Hey geets?" Vegeta slightly turned his head not breaking eye contact with the dishes he was washing. "Hm?" Goku lightly kissed up and down vegeta's neck making vegeta's whimper submissivly. "Do you know what today is?" Vegeta could barely think straight."I-it's W-wednesd-day r-right?"

"Nope" He lightly sucked at the sensitive spot on vegeta's neck.

"Ahn.. Fri- Saturday! S-Saturday!" He writhed as goku rewarded him with a couple circles around his excited cock with his warm palm.

"Yes but isn't it special?" Goku smirked on vegeta's neck knowing what he was doing was driving his husband crazy.

"Ah um um I..I-i think so," He grunted as he felt his possessive, dominant, husband give his ass a slap.

"You think-" He did it again while nipping at his husband's neck. "-or you know?"

"I know! I know! Oh kami I want you so bad right now."

"Then go wait for me in the bedroom~" Goku stopped and stepped away from his now flustered husband.

"And do what?" Goku chuckled.

"Surprise me baby bunny~" Goku's smirk dropped to a surprised expression for a split second as he saw vegeta's mischievous smirk. Goku licked his top lips. He couldn't wait to see what his husband had in mind.

He watched as vegeta walked down the hallway to their bedroom still swaying his hips without notice.

Once vegeta was in the room goku slowly averted his attention to the excitement in his pants. Looks like not only goku was excited for what vegeta had planned but so was his body.

He waited a while thinking about the mark he had put on his husband's neck several years ago. Vegeta always remembered their anniversary at first and would always do something special. But the last few times vegeta started to forget until last minute. But this time... Goku was going to make this night one vegeta wouldn't forget. Ever. He started thinking of the mark again. Then he started think of how many more he might be able to fit on that delicious neck of vegeta's. He couldn't want any longer especially as his cock started throbbed and twitching, begging to be played with.

He walked into their bedroom which was now empty. He noticed the bathroom light on and gently knocked on it. "Wait on the bed kakarot. I've got a little surprise all for you~"

Goku did as told.

Soon vegeta walked out in a soft-to-the-touch bunny girl bodysuit. The bodysuit was smooth and had a hole exposing his chiseled abs. The rim of the suit was big enough to hold his man titties, but small enough to show off how bountiful, squishy, and toned they are.

He crawled on top of goku biting his lip seductively. Vegeta lowered his voice to a purr. A seductive purr.(Cause I said so okay?!) "So kakarot-" Vegeta lightly brushed his lips against the mark he gave his husband making goku squirm. He lightly nipped all the way up to goku's ear. "-you never told me what was so special about today~"

Goku flipped them over and lifted vegeta's legs up all the way to his shoulders. Vegeta, now with his ass in the air, blushed ferociously. He watched as goku's surprised and submissive whimpers contorted into a mischievous and dominate growls. Goku smirked looking up at vegeta. "Baby bunny~" Vegeta whimpered submissivly once again. "Y-yes kakarot?"

Goku chuckled. "You look so beautiful especially with this sexy suit you surprised me with." He kissed the head of vegeta's erect cock. "But I think you better with nothing on" He pulled back and lifted vegeta's bottom half up more. Then he unzipped the suit vigorously, impatient for the pleasure that was soon to come.

He slid his beautiful husband out of the suit. "FUCK" Vegeta shot up. "What? W-what happened?!" Goku placed a hand on his chest and pushed him back down to lay on the bed. "Kami... I forgot how stunning you look when the light bounces off you at an angle like this" he ran his!" He gently ran his fingers down vegeta's naked body. "Alright baby" He put his fingers up to vegeta's mouth. "Suck" Vegeta inhaled deeply getting flustered knowing on what was to cum. (See what I did there?) He sucked the fingers, swirling his tongue all around and between, until goku took them out when satisfied with the wetness.

Goku brought the fingers down to vegeta's entrance and added one in curling and uncurling. He added another as he felt vegeta relax around his finger, scissoring them and stretching out the entrance. He continued moving them searching for that one spot. He always forgot where it was and refused to start until he found it. He added another finger when he felt vegeta relax again. He kept searching, for a couple more thrusts of his fingers.

He stopped when he pushed against sensitive nerve that caused vegeta to not be able to form words due to his moaning. Goku pulled his fingers out. He untied his sash and pulled his cock out. He aligned his cock to the tight entrance.

He slowly pushed in. But he didn't stop and let him adjust like usual. Instead he continued with a fast and hard rhythm of thrusts. Vegeta became a moaning mess and close to his release. Goku felt the tight walls clench down onto him as he continued thrusting.

"WHO AM I?" Goku blurted out between moans. "Kakarot~!" Goku went super saiyan and went as hard and fast as he could.

"WHO IS THE ONLY PERSON THAT GETS TO DO THIS TO YOU?" Vegeta was almost drooling due to sear pleasure."K-Kakarot~!"

"WHO DO YOU LOVE?" Vegeta was dangerously close now. "K-Kakarot~!"

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU BELONG TO?"As vegeta release he answered with a loud breathy moan."G-goku~!"

Goku released whilst closing his eyes riding out his climax. He pulled out and slowly opened his eyes to see vegeta crying.

"H-hey what's wrong? Did I do it too hard?" Vegeta crawled up to the pillows on the bed. He laid his down on one of his pillows as goku joined him. Goku wiped some stray tears off his cheek. Vegeta hugged goku tight burying his face in his chest. "I love you so much you damn baka..." Goku smiled cuddling vegeta back.

"I love you too."

Unfortunately the end of this book I'm currently writing another book and a kakavege photo album on "The kakavege photos i have in my gallery" and stuff. The actually book you can read is "Men don't cry" By me, and "The kakavege photos I have in my gallery". Till next time beautifuls!