Mornin chapter 16

It's been a couple years since goku and vegeta became a thing. Goku wanted to take their love to the next level...he just didn't know how to do it. He loved vegeta ofcourse, that's why he wanted to do it the best way possible! But what's the best way to marry someone who despises the word 'marriage'?

Goku told bulma and asked for some feedback. She told him something she read in a gay comic. That's where she gets all her advise she tells goku about.

Goku was went to her house when vegeta hit the deepest part of his sleep and asked her one more time. "Are you sure this'll work? If it doesn't work vegeta'll get really mad.." she grabbed his hands and held them high. " If you love him then do what you think he'll love. If you don't think he's ready wait, if you do...Go for it!!" Goku smiled. "Thanks bulma" she nodded and gestured him to leave. "Now go get your sexy prince." Goku blushed before ITing back to his room where vegeta was sleeping peacefully. He still had his peaceful expression on his face and was purring.

Goku smiled and blushed a little harder. He walked to the prince and gave him a long, soft, loving kiss on his cheek. Vegeta seemed to grow a small smile on his face when goku pulled away. It quickly faded as he no longer felt warmth on his cheek. "I love you." He whispered before getting ready for his surprise to his love.

~•~•Later in the morning•~•~

Goku laid vegeta on his back and admired the same muscular and toned body he fell in love with. He leaned down and kissed vegeta neck causing soft moans to erupt from vegeta's throat. He kissed downward to vegeta's nipples and teased and Played with them. He kept going until he felt vegeta's hard cock brush against his stomach. He looked at the cock and got an idea.

He slowly snaked his way between vegeta's thighs. He kissed and massaged vegeta's inner thighs. Vegeta was now half awake and his moans were getting louder and shakier. Goku knew he was driving vegeta mad with the teasing. He knew just how much vegeta loved it. Only goku was all to do this to vegeta, and only vegeta was allowed to take it from goku.

Goku pulled down vegeta's boxers. Both goku and vegeta slept in only boxers other than when they had sex. Goku kissed the head of vegeta's cock. Vegeta shuddered as a wave of pleasure zapped it's way all over his body.

"K-Kakarot. S-stop teasing m-me. You know I hate it when you tease" Goku smirked. "You mean love~?" He licked the head of the twitching cock making vegeta writhe under the sensual touches. Goku slowly lowered his mouth enveloping the cock with it. Vegeta moaned. He still wasn't all the way awake but he could definitely feel this.

Goku bobbed his head up and down faster and harder each time. Vegeta was wide awake now and felt his lower body tense. He was close. He buried his hands in goku's hair encouraging him to go faster. Soon enough vegeta moaned loudly and released into his love's mouth. Goku quickly swallowed all of the semen. He lifted his head up and looked at his lover who was panting and flustered. Goku chuckled and crawled up to his love's face. He kissed vegeta's forehead.

"Mornin" They stared into one another's eyes. Goku caressed vegeta's cheek before he laid his head down on the older saiyan's chest. He listened to the slowly calming down breathing and heartbeat of his love. "I love you geets." " ...I....Love.....You..." Vegeta said still trying to calm his exited body.