Vegeta's pov.... not really...chapter 8

'Ow! Damn idiot can't help but pound into my ass.' Vegeta woke up with a sore bottom as him and goku did some questionable things when everyone either left or was drunken and in deep sleep.

"Come on vegeta..Please! Just a quick round of morning sex please! I won't tease I promise!" Goku had 'accidentally' put his full length in and now vegeta was sore, and pissed. The most lethal combination ever created.

"I said no! My ass can't take that kind of beating...." Vegeta's face now crimson for what just escaped his lips." Can we at least kiss before I leave?" Vegeta sighed. "F-fine.. b-but don't try anything!" Goku chuckled "I won't if you don't want me to." And with that they kiss and live happily ever after the end! Not really though. As their kiss deepened the door slammed open and Goten and Trunks rushed in kissing. Everyone broke from their kisses, goku stared surprised, Goten gave an inquisitive, yet nervous, glance at everyone, Trunks gave his father an apologetic look. He knew better than to ask his father embarrassing questions. And vegeta, oh boy. No one was safe from vegeta's resentful glare. Everyone was still for what felt like forever but what was really was just a couple minutes. Even though it wasn't that long it was crossing the line.

"THAT'S IT!" Vegeta reached under the bed pulling out the bat he hit goku with earlier. "GET OUT" Vegeta rushed everyone out of the room, slammed the door and locked himself in.

"Goku," Trunks said as heat came barreling to his face. "W-why were you a-and m-my dad k-" he paused his face now crimson "kissing?"

Goku rubbed the back of his neck "I wanna tell you, but I have a feeling I should wait for vegeta to calm down first" he gave a dithery chuckle. All three of the boys were silent for a few seconds. "Makes sense,"

"Yea, I wouldn't be able to train with Trunks anymore if vegeta killed me."

"Well then it's settled. After breakfast we'll tell you, if vegeta hasn't calmed down I'll tell you myself." He turned and knocked of the door feebly. "Did you hear that best buddy?"

"OFCOUSE I DID IDIOT!!" A muffled groaned was heard from the other side. "I'll check on him.." Trunks said. "Are you sure? That's basically a death wish!"

"Yea even though he might get made at me he's still my father. I love him because every once in a while he'll acknowledge that and be that best father I could've ever ended up with." Trunks knocked on the door and when he heard it unlock he walked in.

"Well?"

"Well what dad?"

"Wanna do some training while we wait?"

"Sure,"

~•~•~•Later•~•~•~

When breakfast was ready everyone came to the table. Except Trunks and vegeta. Goku was about to go look for them but as soon as he got up they walked out and sat down. Both looked rather relaxed, which was normal for Trunks but not vegeta.

Goten leaned in towards his father. "Wonder what happened in there." Goku whispered back "Me too."

"Mom!" Trunks called out.

"Yes Trunks?"

"Can me, dad, goku, and Goten go training? Pleeaaase."

"Okay but make sure you kids either come back for lunch or eat lunch with your fathers.

"What about dad and goku?"

"What about them?"

"What if they don't eat?"

"Oh trust me. They will."