You bitch! chapter 10

Not seconds later goku came in. His eyes filled with some tears when he saw what was happening. "Goku! I-i can explain!"

"Explain? Explain?! There's no need to explain! You're cheating on kakarot! And you had the fucking nerve to call your son 'a gay faggot'! You bitch!" Goku wrapped his arms around vegeta's waist tight ensuring he didn't lunge at the women and the living meme she had cheated with.

"How long.." Goku said as Chichi gave him a disappointed look. "How long Chichi! I need to know!" His eyes filling with tears. "When you were at the tournament of power and training with vegeta." It had been about 2 years since the tournament of power so goku was ofcouse very upset. "I want a divorce. I am leaving and my son is coming with me. Vegeta let's go."

He let go of vegeta and walked out of the house making Yamcha and Chichi flinch. Afraid of what vegeta would do. Vegeta glared at them. "He loved and trusted you woman... And you!" Vegeta turned his soul piercing glare towards the disappointment of a man. "He always took your side and supported you..." tears started filling his eyes because of the pain filling inside, reminding him of his childhood. How helpless he is. How worthless, how much better it would be of he stepped out of the picture. "Now what'll he think of you?"

He walked out of the house tears rushing down his cheeks like a river. Goku ran up to him wiping the tears off his face with his thumb and his index on his cheek. "Vegeta..." goku said softly.  "It wasn't them. It was" he paused looking up at the younger saiyan. "Let's get back to our sons"

Goku's eyes widened. He had forgotten all about his son. He rushed back into the house leaving vegeta sad and confused. Moments later he came out with a rather big suitcase. "What about your son? Aren't you taking him too?"

Goku looked at the suitcase. "Silly geets. This is mostly Goten's but it has my gi's and a tuxedo." He looked back at vegeta and smiled nervously. "Think bulma will let us live with you for a little bit?" Vegeta sighed. "Ofcouse not kakarot." Goku's expression saddened "W-what?"  Vegeta laughed loudly "I'm just kidding! You're her best friend ofcouse she'd let you!" Goku gave an irked frown at the prince. 'That wasn't funny vegeta! But I can't stay mad at his cute face. And his laugh just bring my ears to heaven!'

"Hellooo? Earth to kakarot?.... Kakarot!" Vegeta snapped his fingers in front of goku's face. "Huh? What? Trunks and goten got it." Without a word he flew into the air in the direction they came from.

"Kakarot! Wait fo- and the clown's gone. Fuck! Kakarot wait up!" He said launching himself into the air in the direction goku headed off to.

Vegeta didn't notice goku stopped cause they were there and flew into him. They crashed into the ground. Again blushing crimson realizing the position they were in was just like the first time the had an affair.