Let me go! Chapter 11

~•~•~•Couple days later •~•~•~

Bulma ofcourse let goten stay and even let him live with Trunks in his room even after vegeta had told her about them. But instead of letting goku stay with them in the brief's home, bulma gave him a capsule house and told him to set it up wherever he wanted. Goku ended up setting the capsule house at the place where he and vegeta had their first affair. Every once in a while vegeta would come by to talk or train but mostly to make food for goku or have sleep overs. (With the kids for the most part. But the didn't have any 'fun~' when they were alone.) It was also a good thing that goku's fridge would regenerate the food inside whenever closed. But no matter what vegeta never talks about why he was crying at Chichi's house. Whenever asked he'd storm off or shut himself off from existence.

"-he was like 'When I was your age-' and I was like 'sir I do not give a crap what you did when you were my age! Now if you will excuse me I need to go train to save your pathetic excuse for a planet.' And that is the real reason I was pissed and late to our training session." Vegeta finished proudly "Wow. I honestly thought it was because your brain was so small it forgot!"

Vegeta's prideful smile turned to an irked glare. "Did you just FUCKING call me STUPID!?" He yelled getting up and throwing a ki blast at the younger saiyan. "VEGETA! BULMA SAID NOT IN THE HOUSE!" "I DON'T CARE!" "YOU NEVER CARE!" Tears started filling the prince's eyes. "IF I DIDN'T CARE WHY AM I STILL ALIVE DUMBASS!!" Goku paused staring at vegeta tears rushing down both their cheeks to the floor like waterfalls. "Is that why you were crying at Chichi's house? Cause you thought everyone didn't think you cared?"

"I'm not telling you." Vegeta said turning and heading towards the door. Goku grabbed his wrist. "Kakarot let go!" Goku pulled vegeta toward him and to face him. He picked him up wrapping the older saiyan's legs around his waist and holding him close. "Let me go now Kakarot! You stupid, Son of a-"

~•~•~•When he calmed down•~•~•~

It had been so silent you would think goku put vegeta to sleep as he was holding him as if he were a baby. Vegeta had his face buried in goku's neck remembering the marks they gave each other the day after his birthday. Goku kept brushing his lips over the mark he had given his mate. This caused vegeta to shudder slightly at the gentle and passionate touches.

Vegeta lifted his head up making eye contact with his mate. His soft beige skin glowing under the sunset rays of sunshine. A glint of regret and sadness in his eyes that was covered with an emotionless expression.

Goku knew this face too well. For he himself had used a fake expression before.....and he was now. Goku had a smile on his face. But vegeta could see past that....he always did. No matter how hard goku tried to hide it vegeta would always know when something was wrong. Same was with vegeta. Goku had an extra keen sense of wether vegeta was okay or not. Vegeta couldn't hide it, and goku always found a way for him to talk. Even if it took days, weeks, months heck even years!

"Wanna talk about it?" Goku said calmly "NO! I WILL NOT TELL YOU BAKA!"Vegeta yelled angrily"That's fine" Goku said still calmed and rubbing vegeta's back soothing the flustered saiyan. "I won't rush you. Go ahead and tell me whenever you need"

After Goku said that the saiyans' faces got closer together until they shared a soft, long kiss full of passion.

"I love you vegeta" Goku said with a smile and true happiness behind. No mask. No lie. No trick. Genuine happiness. He loved this man with all his heart and wanted him to be his and only his. "I-i.." Vegeta started before looking away breaking their eye contact. "I think I'm falling i-in love with you...." Goku's smile widened. The man he had fallen for may love him back! He was so happy until... "But your still stupid and I hate you. Baka" Vegeta gave goku a quick peck on the lips before getting off his mate and leaving.