Vegeta's backstory

Vegeta took a deep breath and shakily said "Y-you"

Frieza laid on his back looking at the ceiling and started. "I met with king vegeta and he sold me a kid." Goku was curious and confused "Who is king vegeta? Who was the kid?"

Frieza inhaled deeply before continuing. "Vegeta's father sold vegeta to me." Goku's eyes widened. He looked at vegeta who was cuddling a pillow. "I bathed him, trained him, fed him. But the child was..." Frieza dragged out the word was. "Traumatized." He finally said. By this time tears were filling Goku's eyes as he pulled vegeta in for a tighter embrace. "I bought the child when he was only about 5. When I first encountered the child when he was being brought to me he was... covered in scars. Some were fresh and still bleeding. I paid his father and took him." Frieza chuckled lightly looked at vegeta who was now sleeping peacefully and rustled his hair. "I'll leave you two alone." Frieza opened the door but stopped. "Oh and goku." Goku turned to face the smirking lizard "hm?" Frieza's smirk turned to a devilish grin. "Try to resist breaking his ass." He chuckled at the blushing goku and walked out of the room shutting the door.

Goku turned vegeta to face him and kissed his forehead. "I won't let anything bad happen to you. I love you geets."  He whispered before drifting of to sleep with the already sleeping saiyan in his muscular arms.

~•~Early in the morning~•~

Vegeta woke up early in the morning and saw Goku's arms wrapped around him. He reluctantly left the embrace to use the bathroom. He had drank a lot last night and didn't use the bathroom. He felt as though he might wet himself. As vegeta entered the restroom goku awoke to the door shutting and the older male gone. He lay back wondering why vegeta has never spoken about what happened childhood.

He understood vegeta wanted to put it behind him but it always came back. Always stuck at the back of his mind, reminding him he is not worthy of anyone's love. If that feeling of guilt, regret, even the feeling it's all your fault, that the problem started with you was hurting his best friend... goku wouldn't hesitate to take the pain away. Inflict the pain of himself. It hurt knowing someone he loved was still going through that. He knew that vegeta had to travel most of the path alone, wherever he could help goku would help.

Vegeta exited the bathroom after taking care of his business. He noticed goku was awake, he looked at the digital clock on the nightstand. 'It's fucking 2:45 in the morning!?' "Kakarot." Goku jumped up. "Yes vegeta? Need my help? Did something happen? Are you okay!?" 'He's like a very strict mother. Almost like my mother...' "God dammit Kakarot, YES I'M OKAY WHY WOULDN'T I BE!?" Vegeta basically yelled raising his voice with anger and curiosity glinting in his eyes.

"I-i was just concerned. Heh sorry." He rubbed the back of his neck and grinned nervously. Vegeta shrugged and climbed into bed going underneath the covers pulling it all the way until it covered his face about halfway.

'He looks so cute when he does that' Goku thought he didn't notice vegeta was staring at him until something hit the side of his head. "OW!!! What was that f-" he paused and looked at one of the limited edition metal baseball bat that he had in his close from when they played baseball with universe 6 that vegeta had just threw at him. "Where did you even get that!?" Vegeta shrugged and forcefully shoved goku under the covers and told him to fucking go back to fucking sleep. Goku smirked.

"But I'd much rather be fucking you" Vegeta blushed as goku got on top of him.

Sorry but I won't be doing smut this chapter. What they did at 2 in the morning was indeed sex but you get to imagine it.
Hint: Goku didn't take Frieza's warning and probably broke vegeta's ass.  😏