Alright, talk Chaper 9

After breakfast the four flew out towards an grassy meadow. We they landed both goku and his son turned to face Trunks who was smiling brightly and vegeta who had a small gentle smile on his face. It made goku's stomach get butterflies when vegeta caught goku's stare. He gave a faint stare back, both staring deep into eachother's glossy onyx eyes. As if staring into one another's souls, it quite relaxing and reassuring. At least to goku and vegeta. Vegeta went and bent over leaning into some tall grass. Goku, Trunks, and goten watched curious what he was doing as the tall grass began to lightly shift. Only soon enough goku found himself staring at vegeta's bottom when he stood up straight and turned around holding a bunny.

You know those black cats with some white on the paws, stomach, and mouth? That's what the bunny looked like only with the color order switched. It was mostly white with some black spots. Vegeta walked back over to where everyone else was at and sat down near where they were and gestured for the rest to follow. Doing so still with that saccharine smile still on his face. But not for long >:) oop.

Trunks skipped over and sat next to his father as of his father was giving out  king sized candy bars of Halloween.  Soon goten went and sat next to Trunks.

'Alright goku. You can do this!" Goku walked over to vegeta and sat next to him, his eyes widened when vegeta reached over and held his hand blushing.

"So did you guys fuck or not?" Everyone's face dropped to an affronted but embarrassed look. Everyone snapped their heads to look at goten who had a smug look just like his father. Again just like his father this pissed vegeta off, vegeta let the bunny go and threw a ki blast at goten.

"OW! What was that for!?!"

"You were wearing a smug look just like your father." Vegeta said turning his head to give goku a tight lipped, irked smile.

"Yes and vegeta's a bottom." Vegeta chased after Goku while Trunks continued explaining to goten what him and his father talked about into the room.

"Dad!" Vegeta stopped and looked at his son. "It's okay. I just explained what you told me while we were in your room.

Goku came back panting and laughing. "You got a lot faster vegeta! Wait I thought we were sleeping in the spare room?" Vegeta sighed "My room is the spare room you dolt!" Vegeta spat,"Hey we agreed you can't use insulting words that I don't know!" Goku spat back.  Vegeta chuckled to himself "Dolt mean 'stupid person'. You dolt." Goku gave an affronted glare at vegeta gave one back that put goku's to shame.

"H-hey dad." "Yes goten?" "W-would you h-hate m-me if I w-wanted t-to date T-trunks maybe....?" "Ofcourse not! Who would?" Goten looked down at his feet "M-mom does. She said she doesn't want a gay son and that I should be ashamed of m-myself for loving Trunks." Goten's eyes started filling with tears.

Goku started feeling rage bubble inside him. He turned to see vegeta looked a bit irked. Vegeta locked eyes and as if vegeta read goku's mind he said. "Do not engage kakarot. At least not yet..."

"A-and.." goten continued crying, "b-being a-a g-gay f-fagot." Vegeta snapped. He flew into the air full speed towards goku's house. Goku went and chased after him and grabbed his wrist.

"Vegeta! What happened to 'do not engage'!" "I may not be a good fucking parent but I'm there when it fucking matters!" He yanked his arm back and flew off towards the house and busted down the front door. No one home. They heard muffled noises coming from Chichi and goku's room. He busted down the door to see chichi and Yamcha having sex.

Goku x Vegeta yaoi/smutजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें