Chapter 2- inside

「 Harry 」

Sitting outside the café. I see no signs of her, fucking again.

Tapping my foot impatiently, I got up aggressively annoyed as fuck.

Fucking, Camila.

Walking towards my car, I see Stephanie.

Groaning I decide to make a move, on her roommate.

She looks like shit.

Tugging my car keys back in my pocket, of my black jeans. I step in front of Stephanie.

She looks startled at first but then seductive.

Fucking whore.

"What's a girl like you doing out here alone?" I smirk at her, my voice dark and deep, as she smirks back.

"I don't know, maybe you can keep me company?" she licks her lips, batting her eyelashes.

"So Ste-" fucking smooth my guy. Clearing my throat, I continue "so what's your name?" my eyes smoothly goes down her outfit.

I see her light blue crop top. That she stole from Camila. Camila is so much smaller then Stephanie, so it's tight on her, showing much cleavage.

"Stephanie" she giggles, raising my eyebrows at her high pinched tone, I mentally choke the fuck out of myself.

"Harry" I run a hand through my dark curls, smirking.

"So Harry do you maybe wanna take me out tonight?" she bits her lips, looking at me with her icy blue eyes.

Take her out?
Fuck no-

"That's exactly, what I wanna do" I look into her eyes, having an amazing idea "I can pick you up at 5:45 at you place, princess"

Her eyes fills up with, fucking stupid hope.

Yikes.

"Yes, yes you can" she tries to stay calm as she gives me her number and address.

"See you, princess" I turn around, not wanting to talk more to her, as I open my car, back to my emotionless self.

~~

"So Harry, the mission went smooth" Jake nods his head, making a few of his semi long blonde hair cover his ugly ass face "a little too smooth" he blows his hair away from his face.

I grunt, not wanting to talk to anyone.

"So what are you doing later tonight? some of the boys are gonna to the club" Jake smirks, putting a hand on my shoulder, knowing how much I hate being touched.

Absolutely fucking hate, when people touch me.

"If you don't remove your fucking hand in 3 seconds you won't have one" I demand as his hands went flaying away.

I could see he wanted to touch me again, just to rail me up, but he knows better.

Fuck, the stupid date.

~~

Knocking on the door, I hold a fine wine .

Luckily, I could make a reservation at a fine restaurant.

The power of money.

"Cami open the door. I'm getting ready" I hear Stephanie's voice from inside, following with a groan, of annoyance.

Camila.

"But Steph, I don't want to" Camila sweet voice calls out.

"Camila" I hear Stephanie yell, in a warning tone.

"I don't look approachable" Camila whines, as she comes closer to the door.

Trust me, I've seen you in way less.

She always looks so fucking good.

The door nob twists, as the door opens up and I see my little angles, with her hair in a high lose ponytail, short shorts and a short t shirt.

Fuck her smooth legs.

"Hey, I'm Camila" she smiles, with a soft tone. Not being startled as every women, that has ever met me.

"I'm Harry" I nod at her.

"Come inside" she smiles, opening the door wider, for me to step in.

Her voice is enough to make me come in my pants.

Stepping inside, the smell of cookies hit my nose.

"Here" I mumble holding out the wine, looking into her emerald green eyes.

Fucking gorgeous.

"Thank you sir" she takes the wine, disappearing to go to the kitchen, to place the wine.

Her ass is so fucking fine.

She comes back, smiling at me.

"So sorry she's talking so long" she laughs, as she shakes her head as I watch her.

She's so short.

"You have no idea how excited she was when she came home" she chuckles. I love her voice

She does talk a lot.

Our head snaps as we see, Stephanie walking towards.

Wearing a black silk dress, that hugs her body and her boobs nearly falling out, pairing with some fucking high hells.

"Stephie you looks beautiful" Camila stats, as my head turns to look at her, as Camila watches Stephanie in awe.

I could see some sadness, behind her eyes.

She's fucking perfect. How can't she see that? I mentally roll my eyes.

"I know" Stephanie replied cocky, flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder and Camila giggles.

"Give me a minute" Stephanie nods at me. Yanking Camila's arm, as Camila gives me a wave and a soft smile, as she gets yanked inside the living room.

"See, I told you. He's smoking hot" I hear, Stephanie's voice, as she freaks out.

Rolling my eyes, I lean against the door.

"Steph, you're making him wait too long" Camila's voice speaks in a much more soft tone then Stephanie's.

"And he is nice" Camila stats, as they're walking back into the entry.

I Push myself off of the door.

"Remember lock the doors and don't let anyone in. I have a key" Stephanie goes serious, while talking to Camila.

"I know. I'm not a child" Camila giggles, pushing Stephanie to me as I nearly wanna cancel, but Camila looks excited for her friend.

Camila couldn't defend herself. I get Stephanie. She's so fragile. So tiny.

We walk out, making our way to my car.

~~