Chapter 30- Love

「 Harry 」

Sure I fuck up a lot, as in a lot. but I'm just not used to this.

I know I don't deserve her, but I won't stop trying.

"That's a big puppy" Eli eyes widen, looking at the puppy we're getting for Mila. She said something about a Mash- miss- no idea, but it's a damn dog.

"Yeah it is a Tibetan mastiff" The lady says, looking at Eli who's still looking suspiciously at the dog.

"What will you name him?" She asks and I furrow my eyebrows. Well shit I didn't think about that.

"Dog" Eli blurt and I looks at him like he's crazy and the lady laughs.

"Okay sure" she calms down and I take the thing with me to the car.

"You do this car dirty I will leave you out in the stress" I threaten the creature. I'm not found with animals, but Mila loves dogs so.

"Are u talking to a dog?" Eli chuckles.

"Same goes for you" I narrow my eyes at him and he rolls his eyes, taking a seat and I start the car.

half way the dog starts barking like a psychopath.

"What the fuck?" Eli looks behind, to the dog and I let out a calming breath.

"Did you bring dog food?" Eli asks and I sigh.

Oops.

~~~

"Shut your damn mouth" I bend down, giving it a treat, not wanting it to bark in the hallway as I'm walking to the door. The thing tilts it head and licks my hand.

I open the door and before I know it, the dog runs inside since I didn't have a tight grip on the lash and he starts to bark like crazy, then I hear Mila gasp.

"We'll there goes the surprise" I mutter, walking to the living room, seeing her already off the couch and hugging the dog.

Look at that dog already feeling at home, I scoff.

"You're so cute" Mila coos, petting it and the dog barks one time like it's agreeing with her and I roll my eyes.

"Harry, Harry!" Mila beams, seeing me and I raise my eyebrows.

"What's its name?" she asks before sitting fully down and the dog sits on her lap and she giggles.

"His name is...dog" I nod unsure and she smiles.

"Dog! Hi, doggy" she drawls out before tapping it on the nose.

That's our thing.

"You must me exhausted" Mila pouts and the dog tilts it head, with his nasty tongue hanging out.

"You wanna take a nap, doggy?" she stands up making the dog stand up immediately and it follows her like it's his mom.

I squint my eyes at the devil who's taking my attention away.

I follow just to see Mila jumping on our bed and dog who jumps on the bed too and Mila separates the pillows that were besides each other so dog can lay between them and the thing does.

I lean against the door frame, giving her a blank look and she gives me a excited smile and looks at dog again. Who's fast asleep and she squeals.

"It's ours" I realize she probably thinks it's mine, but it's more hers. But the thing will stay here.

She jumps off the bed, running to me. She crashes her tiny self on me and hugs me, her hands around my torso I rub her back.

She pulls away and makes a gesture with her hand, telling me to lean down. So I do to her level and she gives me a quick peck on the cheek.

My heart melts looking at her pink cheeks and her soft smile.

"Thank you, Harry" she blushes, seeing my eyes trained at her lips.

"Mhm"

"He's so fluffy" she smiles, about to walk back to the sleeping dog, but I grab her waist, pulling her into me.

She's about to complain, but I mute her. Leaning down, claiming her lips.

I squeeze her waist before my hands move up to cup her cheeks and I press her more against me and she throws her arms around my neck.

I tilt my head slightly to deepen the kiss.

She always tastes so damn good.

Her lips moves in synced with mine.

She pulls away and she licks her lips before panting for air, her head falling down and some locks covering her face. I brush them away and she looks up.

She gets on her tip toes and taps me on the nose.

"Tapping ou-"

Before she gets to finish I cut her off by yanking her to me and pressing my lips against here's again but this time roughly, not waisting time.

She lets out a surprised gasp and I take that opportunity to slip my tongue in and she tugs at the end of my shirt, trying to press us more together.

I pull away sensing she needs air.

"No one said we we're done, love" I say lowly, smirking and her cheeks goes red.

~~

"Kick if off" I groan, seeing the dog sleeping peacefully so I can't hold Mila in my arms since it's in the middle and she gasps.

"Harry" she scolds and I glare at the dog.

"I don't want him sleeping here" I state and she looks at me.

"Yes you do, darling" she smiles innocently and I'm about to protest, but she tilts her head and I sigh, putting my face into the pillow, cursing.

~~~

Sheeesh.

Do you think they're gonna get together again?

Remember to vote!<3