Chapter 16- Explain

「 Harry 」

"How we feeling?" Mila comes yelling in by the main door. While I'm in the kitchen looking at a new case and I can hear her running towards me.

I've missed her.

I saw her yesterday. What the fuck?

"Hi" she smiles before shaking the bag next to her and I look at it.

"What?" I nod at the bag and she grins, placing the bag on the island before taking a long ish dress out with flower design all over it.
It also looks like a off shoulder.

"For the gender reveal party" she jumps excited before looking at it herself  "Steph helped me pick it out"

"Try it on. I wanna see" I tell her before closing the binder, full of information of the guy and she nods before rushing to a room, to change.

I forgot all about the dumb party.

She comes back. Fast. Her hair up now and I was correct. It is a off shoulder dress and it squeezes her killer boobs.

Fuck she looks good.

"Turn around" I demand she makes a confused face before obeying. Her ass looks fucking amazing.

I'm getting hard.

When I'm I not hard around her?

She makes being respectful so fucking hard.

"You're beautiful" I smile before standing up and kissing her neck. I smack her ass. Hard and she yelps a little, pulling away giving me a glare and I give her a smirk.

"I really look forward to the food" she says before taking a seat, we're I was sitting before. And she opens the binder I'm quick to shut it and put it away from her.

"Don't" I shake my head at her and she apologizes "you don't need to apologize"

"Sorry" she says and I glare at her she stands up.

"Anyways. I just came here to show you my dress. Since it's tomorrow so I have to go now" she says, taking the bag but I take the bag out of her hand. I put it on the island again before grabbing her waist pulling her to me.

"Stay over" I say against her neck, kissing her neck a few time and pulling away. I kiss her freckles.

"I have work" she dismisses me,  kissing my cheek giving me a smile. About to pull away from my grip but I only tightened it around her waist.

"What time?"

"At five" she answers.

"In the morning?" I ask. She nods and I glare at her.

It's dark at five and she knows.

"How many times do I have to tell you Mila? It's not safe" I cup her face with my hands, leaning down to kiss her she kisses back immediately but this time. She is more rough.

Fuck.

She pulls away and begin blushing. I chuckle at her before my hands comes down to her waist again.

"I'll drive you. Stay" I say and she gives me a sweet smile nodding her head.

She's perfect.

"Dog" she suddenly says and I look at her confused "you should get a dog"

"No"

"Like a big one. Not a small" she nods her head. Ignoring my answer "a Mastiff- oh or a Newfoundland"