Chapter 29- maybe

「 Harry 」

"Wait!" Eli yells and I turn to him with a plain look.

"I love your ring, where did you get it?" Eli bats his lashes, I take the paper up and hit him on the back of his head making him whine.

"Mila got me it" I mutter annoyed, continuing looking at the case we each got and now we're sitting in the meeting room me Eli Jack- Jake... Jack? And Fred.

"So if you guys are not together can I-" Jack starts and I cut him off.

"Shut your damn mouth or I'll sew it together" I threaten and he scoffs. Fucking animal.

"Like you know how to sew" he smiles smugly looking down at the case again.

"Why did you invite Hannah?" I growl at Eli and he opens his mouth, just to sit there not saying anything.

"Elias" I warn and he breathes out before making a hmm sound.

"Okay, but like technically it wasn't my fault entirely. So I invited Lola and I should've known she would bring Hannah, but I didn't..." he trails off and I lean back on my chair, sighing.

"Thank god Camila didn't meet her" I stress over the fact if they met, it would've been fucking chaos.

Hannah is obsessed with me and I didn't even know we dated when we dated.

"Crazy ex man" Fred mutters and I nod, rolling my eyes.

"So when are we going?" Jake ask, taking up his water taking a sip of it before spitting it back into the bottle and I frown.

Fucking, fuck?

"Next week" I reply and I decide to go. I walk through the meeting room and into my office to grab my belongings before heading to Mila's.

Driving to Mila's I look at the ring.

I knock on her door and Stephanie opens the door and I wish she would d-

"Look who it is" she smiles and I curse at her before going in and I open Mila's door, seeing her look at clothes that's on her bed and I sneak up before snaking my hands around her stomach. She jumps a little shocked before she looks down at my hands and she turns around in my hold, my arms now around her.

"Don't" she shakes her head, removing my hands and I frown.

"What did I do now?" I grit my teeth at her attitude and she looks bewildered. Like she can't believe I'm asking.

"Remember what you said yesterday? How you acted?" she reminders me and I clench my jaw.

"Baby, I'm sorry" I try to pull her in, but she stops me.

"Sorry doesn't cut it this time, Harry. You always do something and then I just forgive you like nothing happened" she sighs and I groan.

"Where you're going?" I ask looking at the clothes on the bed. I think it's two outfits she's trying to pick.

"Out with friends" she smiles excited and I frown.

Since when did she make new friends?

"I met them at the café. First we just talked and I didn't think they wanted to be friends" she notices my confused state and explains before going on "but the we exchanged numbers and now we're going to hang out!"

She looks so excited and I smile down at her.

If she's happy I'm happy.

I look down at her hands. I don't see the ring and I scowl.

"Where's your ring?" I glare and she looks up at me from the clothes.

"Oh, on my table" she hums and I see it before going over to the ring and taking it, walking in front of her.

I take her small hand and I slide the ring on her.

"Has to be on" I state and she smiles up at me.

"And that one" I point at the second outfit, since the black jeans makes her ass look good.

When I say good. I mean like holy fucking shit.

She takes the outfit and turns to look at me like she's waiting for something.

What- oh.

"I'll wait in the kitchen" I'm about to lean down and kiss her, but I realize she'll probably kick my balls.

"Mhm" she smiles and I go closing the door after me and I see Stephanie in the kitchen.

"How was the birthday party?" she gives me a smug smile before taking a sip of what ever she's drinking and I decide to ignore her.

"I was talking to you man" Stephanie calls and I clench my jaw.

"Look, Stephanie I really don't like you" I sigh out frustrated and she frowns.

Her eyes flicker behind me before smirking evilly, "Well that's not what you said when you were in my bed the other night"

I furrow my eyebrows before turning around to see Mila standing there with a blank face and I realize.

She's really a good friend eh?

"You're fucking pathetic" I snarl at Stephanie and she looks at Mila.

"Why would u lie like that?" Mila asks softly once she's besides me and Stephanie gapes.

"You don't believe your best friend" Stephanie gives a innocent look and I chuckle at how stupid she looks.

"Steph, me and Harry were together almost all day yesterday" Mila murmurs. I know she's afraid of confrontation and it annoys me.

"Whatever" Stephanie rolls her eyes, walking out and I look at Mila, who's avoiding eye contact.

"Look at me, Camila" I demand but she doesn't listen. I sigh gripping her chin, tilting her head up so she looks at me.

Fuck me.

"Give me another chance" I whisper and she bites her lip, shaking her head.

"You need time to figure yourself out before trying to figure a relationship out" she smiles and I frown.

"How are you?" she whispers and my frown deepens.

"Have you talked to anyone?" and I realize she's talking about Hans.

Even after everything I've done to her, there's still space in her heart for me.

"Baby, I'm fine" I assure her and cup my hands around her cheek and she tilts her head.

Honestly I'm fine, it's still gonna hurt thinking about it. But knowing Hans, he wouldn't want us to mop around.

"That doesn't mean you always are" she mutters, taking her hand up, placing it on my hand that's on her cheek and she leans against it relaxing.

"I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you, you know that, right? I love you, Camila. God I've never loved anyone besides you and it's a fucking terrifying. So terrifying. I let myself fall. I let my guards down, because Mila, I trust you. I trust you to not just pull the damn rug. Falling in love is scary. I'm literally giving myself away, but I wouldn't want it any other way and I wouldn't want it with somebody else" her eyes starts to gloss and the softest smile on her lips making my heart clench.

"You can't do that" she chokes out.

"You can't suddenly become da Vinci when I'm holding a grudge" she narrows her eyes and I chuckle.

"Baby, da Vinci was a artist" I say in amusement and her face falls.

"Oh- I knew, I meant uhhh- Shakespeare!" She beams and I throw my head back, laughing out loud making her groan as she leans her head on my chest.

Maybe. Just maybe we'll be fine.

~~~

Maybe (;

What do we think about Harry's essay lmaoo

Remember to vote!<3