Chapter 15- I want you

Thank you sm for 2k views omg ihhhhh!

So here's a double update!<3

~~

「 Camila 」

"Do not do that" I hear Harry's voice just when I'm about to remove my t-shirt. I spin around gasping.

I didn't even hear him come in.

"Harry" I smile, running up to him before throwing my arms around him. Hugging him.

I've been a little busy so there was no time for me to see him. But we called.

I pull away grinning "who let you in?" I wonder. Because Steph isn't home.

"Door was unlocked" he scolds "you have to remember locking it"

I nod rolling my eyes before grabbing his hand, taking him with me to my bed.

"Look" I point at the candle, excited. That smells like flowers after he sits on my bed, the candle on my nightstand.

He picks it up before smelling it and I smile at him, waiting for his opinion.

"It smells nice" he mumbles, putting it down again.

"Guess who gave me it" I grin and he just shrugs "James wife!"

She was so nice, I love her.

I think we're friends!

His eyes suddenly becomes dark and he stands up.

"Lets go to my place" he grumbles before taking my overnight bag. Opening my dresser and putting clothes in it fast.

"Do you think we could invite the boys? Since they all said they would love to watch the maze runner-" I ask him but he cuts me off.

"No" he says, almost like he's mad and I frown.

What did I do?

"Did I do something?" I tilt my head and he stops in front of me.

"No, I'm sorry. I just had a stressful day" he sighs before leaning down, kissing my freckles.

"Well you don't take it out on me. But I'm always here if you need to talk" I tell him and he hums before kissing me.

I pull away giggling "it smells like flowers in here"

~~

"Left or right?" I hold my hands behind my back. Left hand, dark chocolate. Right hand, light chocolate.

I'm making cookies and I don't know which one.

"Don't care" he mutters, looking down at his phone and I sigh.

He's been acting like this the whole time I've been here.

I go back, not bothering with him and I decide to mix them.

I finish the cookie and they come out perfect. I'm I a good baker? Or what?

I wait for them to cool down before taking two in a plate making my way to Harry.

"Want one?" I ask tilting my head. He finally looks up from his phone. He looks at me and then down at the cookies.

"No"

Fine. More to me then.

We end up watching a movie. Harry still on his phone, not looking up once.

The movie ends and I turn to him.

"Do you think we could invite the guys?" I ask. Knowing they'll be so much more fun right now. He doesn't answer, he just keeps doing whatever he's doing on his phone.