Chapter 11- "Jack"

I just wanna say I love y'all's comments!<3        

        「 Harry 」

I'm gonna kill him.

"Hey-"

"Who the fuck are you?" I ask low. I can already sense the fear.

Where is Mila?

"Oh. I'm Camila's friend, James" he smiles, showing his ugly dimples. I push past him and he lets out a gasp.

"Camila"

I need to control myself before saying something I'll regret.

Mila comes out of her room and I come towards her, her face not happy.

"What are you doing here?" she asks with a attitude and I clench my jaw.

"Drop the fucking attitude" I glare at her.

"To fucking apologize"

"Thank you for letting me stay over Camila" James voice comes from behind me and I hear the smug voice.

I look at Mila annoyed at her. But she just looks behind me, smiling. Waving at him and I hear the main door close.

"So did you fuck him? huh?" I ask. Fake amusement in my voice. Mila looks at me confused.

"He's married-"

"And you let him stay over" I cut her off, raising my voice and she steps a little back. Making me step forward.

"His place is four hours away Harry and he was tired" she tries explaining and I scoff.

"So considering of you" she lets out a sigh, looking down.

"God Camila, quit being so naive" I run a hand through my hair, frustrated.

She opens her mouth but closes it again.

"You know what-" I begin lowly. But she cuts me off.

"Stop" she whispers, looking down "please stop"

Fuck. I didn't mean to upset her.

"Mila" I start softly. Grabbing her hips, pulling her closer to me. She sniffs, shaking her head trying to pull away. She gives up and rests her head on my chest.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said yesterday" I apologize, running my hand through her long hair.

"I just got a little mad" I sigh. She pulls her head away from my chest, looking up at me with her big emerald green eyes.

"Why?" she asks softly and I pull her head back on my chest with my hand.

"Because you're way too friendly Mila and someday, someone is gonna take advantage of it" I play with her hair. Trying to not raise my voice.

"Please don't be mad at me" I plead. Just wanting her to come home with me and she sighs.

"You're not forgiven so easily" she pulls away taking a step back and my hand starts fiddling with her ring, on her finger.

Something I do to calm myself down.

"Want ice cream?" I ask. Knowing how much she loves ice cream. It's her weak spot.

"Yes!" she beams excitedly before running to her room and quickly back to me with her jacket.

"How old is Jack?" I ask and she tilts her head confused before making a oh sound, realizing who I mean.

"James and he's thrifty one" she corrects me before going to take her shoes on.

Five years older then me.