Chapter 32: needy

「 Harry 」

As I'm driving I sigh out annoyed.

"I told you Camila" she crosses her arms.

"How was I gonna know she were to leave me" she says with an attitude and I give her a side glance.

"Drop the attitude"

"Don't tell me what to do"

I can tell she irritated about something and I sigh out.

I place my hand on her thigh, giving it a light squeeze.

"I love you okay" I look at her at the red light and she smiles hazily.

"I-" she stops herself her eyes widening.

"Did you leave Dog by himself!" She gapes and I look away trying to not look suspicious.

I did it one time and she got mad at me, saying he gets lonely and she gave me a lecture.

"Harry" she scolds and I chuckle, "don't laugh" she glared.

"Baby it's only like what twenty minutes?" I say and she huffs scowling at me.

As we make it home Mila rushes to Dog, making me roll my eyes.

Fucker gets too much attention.

I hear him bark following with Mila's sweet giggles.

"Hey" she drags as Dog rolls on his back and she rubs his stomach.

"Sorry for leaving you" she says and I roll my eyes.

"Come one Mila" I say and she stands up, making Dog sit up and follow her.

We go to the bedroom and I shake my head at Dog, since his bed isn't in here and he stops, going to his bed.

The only light in the room is the lamp besides Mila's side, since she keeps forgetting to turn it off.

I close the door and as I'm about to head to the bed I see Mila taking off her dress as her back is facing me.

Fuck.

It slides off of her and she's left with her panties and bra.

My dick grows in my pants as I walk up to her and I see her in the mirror in front of her.

I put my hands on her hips and press her back against me and she gasps.

I lean down pressing kisses to her shoulder blade she hums and I press her back against my front more, her eyes squeeze shut.

I raise my head a little pressing a gentle kiss right below her ear as I whisper, "let me help"

I snake my hand around her stomach, still pressing her against me and I my other hand goes up to her bra as I click it off.

"Camila," I groan in her ear as I remove her bra and throw it on the floor.

Her breast bounce and I grip one of them, massaging it and she moans her eyes rolling.

"H-Harry" she breathes out and I hush her.

As I get rough she starts squirming around, her hips pressing more into me.

"Stop moving" I spit and she shakes her head and try's to push my hand away, my other hand goes to her wrist grabbing it and pushing it down.

My hands don't stop as her moans gets louder.

"Stop- Harry stop," she pleads and I drop my hand, not moving away from her.

She gasps and starts to push herself into me, her plump ass presses too much on my dick for me to control myself and I grit my teeth.