Chapter 4- meet up

「 Camila 」

Staring at Steph's figure. I can tell she's mad at me.

"God, why do you always fucking do this!" Steph says, annoyed. Pacing. I sit on the couch, hugging my legs.

I already apologized. For what? I don't know.

My cheeks go red as I remember the interaction I had with Harry.

God, I was watching a movie on a illegal
website and it took me to freaky time site.

Ew.

He probably thinks I saw that. Oh no.

"I always get the boys. Always!" she raises her voice at the end. I let out a small sigh.

I didn't do anything. But I still feel horrible. I didn't mean to upset anyone.

"I'm sorry Steph" I mumble, she scoffs stopping in front of me, with a cold expression.

"I hope you know that you won't get anyone, because you're not the smartest" she rolls her eyes, before going to her room.

Oh.

I wasn't planning on dating. Yuck.

I thought that Harry would want to be friends. And I could give him advice on Steph.

I just wanna cry.

No I'm not gonna cry. I'm a bad b-word.

I stroll back to my room, closing the lights and turning my sky projector on. I smile up at it.

I love it.

Turning on tangled, I cuddled up in my bed.

Watching the film, I realize how late it is.
I should go to sleep.

I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow, since it's Saturday.

~~

Milk milk milk.

I take two milk in the cart and I hear someone clear their throat behind me as I'm looking at long list.

I turn around, my eyes meeting Harry's.

"Oh hey, Harry" I smile, waving. He just looks at me.

Oh shoot, I'm not supposed to talk to him!

I turn around fast about to walk away with my cart. But his hand is fast to grab my wrist with his big hands, making me stay with my back facing him.

"Camila" Harry's voice from behind me is dark and deep. Almost making me fall asleep.

Hehe. Imagine I just fall.

I turn around again, realizing how rude I am. I give him a small smile.

"Number?" he mumbles and I tilt my head giving him a confused look.

Number?

"Three" I reply, giving him a cheeky smile. He gives me a blunt look.

Who peed in his cereal?

"Your number, Camila" he deadpans. More demanding then asking.

Oh.

"Right right!" I say like it's obvious. I tell him my number and he puts it in his phone.

"You're gonna carry all that?" he nods his head towards the cart and I shrug.

"I'll try" I say "I mean how you seen my arms?"

The rock, who?

He rolls his eyes and I give him a smile.

"I'll help you" he takes the cart, before I can object and tell him I can handle it.

"I'm not really supposed to talk to you" I blurt, when I catch up to him. He stops in his tracks making me stop as well.

"What?"

I let out giggle. knowing if Steph finds out. I'm dead.

"You know you and Steph, were almost a thing, so" I explain, moving my hands around and he just looks at me blankly.

"We can be friends" I smile up at him.

He's so tall.

He mumbles out a sure, continuing to walk.

I tell him the things me and Steph need.

He loaded the bags in the trunk and closes it.

"Thank you, Harry" I smile. He nods his head. But not making any move to go, I open my mouth but he beats me to it.

"Why are you so quiet?" he asks, with a scoff after.

"What do you mean?" I tilt my head confused, making him sigh.

"You talk a lot" his tone comes out cold.

Oh.

"What- good bye" I change, not wanting to talk to him anymore. I know, it's rude. So rude. But he... scares me?

~~

"I'm back" I yell after locking the door and putting the bags on the floor. I hear Steph footsteps.

"Finally" she smiles, taking one bag. Making me take the other two.

My arm is gonna fall off.

I put all the things in their places and clean up as well. Since it's a mess.

Wait, why did Harry want my number?

Oh my god! he's still interested in Steph, but he's too scared to ask her.

I can be the wingman- or wingwoman. Whatever.

Harry has some soft looking curls. And his dark eyes. God.

His sharp jawline. He's so tall.

He's also really intimidating, like he looks so expressionless on his handsome face.

Lost in my thoughts, my phone from besides me rang. The loud sound ringing through the whole room.

I pick it up, seeing the caller ID.

No one ever calls me. This is so exciting!

I pick it up, confused since it's just a random number.

"Camila" I clearly hear Harry's voice from the other end and I smile.

"Hey" I beam, standing up. Not being able to control my excitement.
I can hear some voices in the background, making Harry growl out a 'shut the inappropriate word up'

They all go quiet, well before one cracks a joke about Harry and they all laugh. Expect Harry.

"meet up?" he mumbles. I dare to say, he's almost nervous.

Steph didn't describe him like that, at all.
She said he's so confident, cocky, hot and she mentioned something with 'pretty sure he has some anger issues'

"Tomorrow?" he continues and I can hear some whispers in the background.

He wants to talk to be about how to get Steph.

I'm such a good friend.

I want Oreos.

"Yeah, definitely" I smile, even tho he can't see me. I almost hear a sigh of relief. But I probably just imagined it.

"I'll text the details"

"Bye" I say in a soft tone, happy. Hanging up, I throw my phone on the couch and squealed excited.

~~~

Yup yup!
How do we feel about this?