Chapter 24- kiss

「 Harry 」

Sitting in my office the annoying phone rings. I push away the paper work, not bothering to finish it. I pick up my phone seeing it's one of my spy's. I pick it up.

"It better be fucking important" I hiss, rubbing my temples tired and I hear him clear his throat.

"Uh boss, Camila Sofia- you know the girl you're set to k-"

"Shut the fuck up. I know who she is. What is it?" I growl, clenching my fist and he begins to stutter a sorry.

"She was seen at Bellomo's house, yesterday at six thirty ish, she was talking to his wife" he goes on and I frown, growing angry.

I fucking told her to let it go.

Fucking brat.

I stand up, hanging the phone after he says goodbye and I take my coat on hastily.

I slam the car door. Knowing it's Saturday shes at home and not at work. I take my keys and unlock the door I hear her sweet voice yell.

"Stephie is that you? Because I don't want to go on that date with your friend-" she comes in my view as she's talking and stops seeing it's me.

"Harry?"

"Tell me Camila" I start walking closer to her, my voice low and not the sweet tone I usually talk to her with "where you at James house yesterday?"

She shuffles her feet, looking down and clench my jaw seeing she's not gonna answer.

"Camila!" I raise my voice and she flinches before looking up at me suddenly getting confident.

"And so what? If you won't tell me I'm gonna find out myself" she glares at me and I raise my eyebrows at her before chuckling and she furrows her eyebrows.

"You're so fucking stupid" I retort and she huffs.

"How do you even know that?" she wonders and I roll my eyes.

"I told you to let it go. What part of that does you brain not understand?" I lean down, looking straight into her eyes and she squirms under my gaze.

"Just Harry, please tell me. You can't just do this, I'm not a child that-" I cut her off not wanting to her hear anymore.

"Fine. He's dead" I say blankly and her face drops before she takes a step back and I sigh knowing she would react like this.

"Mila, baby-"

"How- when- who..?" she shakes her head.

"I killed him, he was dangerous" I state and she frowns.

"He has a family, a wife, a kid on the way" she starts. Her breath uneven. "He had a life"

Well... Not anymore.

"Mila, that's my job. You have to understand" I reach for her, pulling her to my chest by her waist.

"I understand but- it's just he was my friend" I sigh and run my fingers through her hair before she pulls away, but not distancing her self from me and my eyes land on her full pink lips.

I hate this friend shit.

Goddammit.

I keep looking at her lips, licking mine before she bites her bottom lip out of nerves.

"Camila..." I start lowly and raspy and she hums, "can I kiss you?"

"W-what" she whispers and I lean down.

"I'm going to kiss you, mkay?" she doesn't say anything and I cup her face.

Let's try again.

My lips brushed against hers gently.

The feeling of her lips lingered once I pulled away.

Control yourself Harry.

Fuck it.

Taking a fist full of her hair in my hand she whimpers. Fuck I'm already hard. I claim her mouth again. Hungry and rough.

Damn I've missed the feeling of her lips.

When she lets out a surprised gasp due to my roughness I take the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth.

I'm in deep shit.

I grip tightly onto her hair, making her whine angling her head to deepen the kiss.

Her small hands went to my chest and she taps me making pull away, once I pull away she gasp for air, her breath now uneven.

She looks up at me, her cheeks red and her eyes holding a emotion I can't point out. She takes her hand and taps me on the nose. "Tapping out" she whispers.

~~

Short again but shhh

What do we feel about the kiss?

Does Harry deserve another chance with her or..?

Remember to vote!<3