Chapter 33- oh

「 Camila 」

Waking up from a dream I frown.

Was that?

No.

I clench my thighs and my mind wanders off to yesterday making me clench them more.

What he did to me felt so good and I want more.

He's so good at it and I don't know how to do it myself.

I see besides me, Harry not there just in time Harry walks out of our bathroom, his hair messy and his eyes sleepy.

"What are you doing up?" His voice is grumpy and low and I look down.

What was that dream?

I've never dreamt anything so... sexual.

Harry lays besides me before grabbing me and pulling me in his arms.

"Sleep" he demands and I sigh before kissing his chest.

Somehow I'm squirming in place my lower part wanting something.

Harry notices and sighs, "baby lay still" his deep voice comes out.

And I scowl at nothing being annoyed, "I'm not tired" I bark back.

I sit up making Harry's hand just stay at my thigh rubbing it and I look at the time.

14:31 pm!

Are you joking how did I sleep so long!?

Did he really exhaust me that much?

I stand up going to the bathroom doing my business and brushing my teeth.

When I come out Harry comes in the bedroom making it clear that he used the other bathroom in the hallway his eyes on me before coming in front me of.

"Whats up?" He asks leaning down to my height and I look away.

How do I tell him I'm- what did he use.

Horny.

"Hungry" I mumble and he chuckles.

"Okay c'mon I'll make you something" he says softly, taking my hand and we go to kitchen where Dog sits in front of the tv watching Netflix.

He loves watching tv that's why Harry wakes up and turns it on for Dog.

I sit on the chair and watch him fix something, "want me to help" I tilt my head.

He shakes his head his back facing me.

"We're going to a event today" he says turning around and I tilt my head.

"A lot of fancy people will come and I have to make an appearance since I'm the head of my work, so I'll take you with me" he says and I smile.

"You didn't ask" I suppress my laughter and he raises his eyebrows before clearing his throat.

"Camila would you do the honor to be my date to this event?" He asks and I laugh.

"I don't know I'll have to check my-"

"My assistant will bring you dresses and you just choose" he says cutting me off and I nod.

"Will the guys also come?" I say hopefully and he nods placing waffles in front of me and I smile up at him.

He takes a seat besides me with his own plate.

~~

"Why can't you sit still Mila?" Harry asks and I stop shifting in my seat and I clench my thighs.