Chaper 17- tell me

「 Harry 」

"Are you crazy?" Jake yells once I finally told them my plan.

I am.

"Fuck. Lets just kill him" Eli shrugs while eating his taco and I glare at him.

"She's not safe anywhere" Jake says shaking his head and I take a sip of my coffee "she deserves to know"

No.

"Shut the fuck up Jake" I growl and he sighs defeated.

"Bellomo" Fred murmurs, like he can't believe it and I clench my jaw at the disgusting name.

Anything could've happened to her.

"Where is she?" Hans asks with a serious look and it hits me. She hasn't replied to any of my texts in two days.

The fuck?

Shit. I have to see if she's okay.

I get up fast and take my car keys, not saying a word. Mad, I drive to her place.

After I told her about my job she looked calm, but I told her, she's staying over at mine and she dismissed me fast and told me to drive her home.

She was tired.

I open the door and of course its not locked. How many times do I have to tell her, due to the noise of the door opening, Mila comes in my sight and I let out a breath of relief before wrapping my arms around her neck and her face on my chest.

She's okay.

"You're okay" I murmur, probably making her confused and she tries to pull away, to look at me, but I just push her head back with my hand.

"Harry" she mumbles annoyed against my chest and I pull away. But still being close to her, I cup her face and caress her cheek with my thumb.

"Why didn't you text back?" I scold and she tries to look away but failing because fucking my hands.

"Is your job illegal?" she ask mumbling, like she's afraid. Not making eye contact with me and I sigh.

"Baby, it's the FBI" I explain and she lets out a oh and I chuckle.

"Why did you keep it from me?" she ask. I stroke her hair gently and she closes her eyes, relaxed.

"I'm sorry. But I didn't know how you'll react"

"Well it's more the part where you kill people" she whispers and I shrug.

"Let's go to my place mkay?" I murmur before leaning down kissing her freckles.

We arrive at my place and we're just chilling, watching a movie. Mila is resting her head on my lap and I'm playing with my hair.

This is all I need.

Suddenly the door bell rings and I let out a sigh of frustration. Mila tells me she got it and opens the door.

"Jake" I hear Mila's voice yell happily and I clench my jaw. What the fuck is he doing here? It's ten at night.

I get up and see them talking. I stand besides Mila, giving him a glare.

"What?" I ask. Not wanting him here right now.

"She needs to know" he sighs and I can sense Mila's confused state now and I clench my fist.

"Jake" I warn lowly.

"What is it?" Mila asks softly from besides me, looking at me and Jake.

Jake turns to Mila "you need to know that Harry-"

Before he gets to finish, I pull my gun up, pointing at him.

I see fucking red.

Can you blame me? He's not about to fucking take the only person in my life.

Jake is quick to take his hands up in surrender and Mila lets out a gasp before taking a couple steps back.

Fuck, she's scared.

"Harry..." Jake trails off, still having his hands up and I mouth to him 'go on' he takes steps back, until he is out of sight. He walks away and I close the door turning to Mila.
She looks scared and stressed.

Fucking hell.

"Mila" I take a couple steps towards her just for her to take more backwards away from me, shaking her head.

No no...

"Baby I-"

"Please get away" she chokes out, but I stay my place.

He was about to fucking tell her! What was I supposed to do?

I know once Mila hears it we'll never be the same. She'll run the opposite way, not looking back.

And I can't lose her. I can't. Not the only person that I care for. That cares for me.

My eyes follow her figure as she slowly walks past me before grabbing her belongings.

"Baby listen-" I say in mercy but she just takes her jacket on, her gaze on me. Watching me like I'll pull the gun out on her.

I wouldn't dare.

"Tell me" she demands. Having her hand on the door knob after taking her shoes on, ready to walk out. It's like she's threatening me, to leave me if I won't tell her.

"Harry, I feel like you're keeping something from me" her voice is shaky, like she just admitted something she was scared to and my heart aches.

"I don't think you can handle it" I take a step closer to her. The distance killing me, but she takes her hand up making me stop and she pulls the door knob down. Ready to open to door.

"Please don't come near" I nod. My hands about to grab her hand with her rings, but I pull them behind my back.

It's like they have a mind of their own.

"Please Harry tell me" she pleads and I play with my fingers behind my back, clenching my jaw.

"I can't"

She glares at me now "you can't or you won't?"

Fucking hell.

"I don't like when people keep things from me" she murmurs.

"I'll go and- and you can decide if you want to tell me and if you don't-" she cuts her self off, taking a breath "then we're over"

Is she fucking threatening me like that?

I instantly become tense and I stalk towards her, she opens the door rushing out to the hallway.

"Harry it's your decision" she swallows hard "I can tell it's something huge, if you pull out a freaking gun on someone"

Really?

"Please Mila just come in" I stand in the doorframe and she shakes her head before turning around leaving.

I slam the door shut, tucking on my hair frustrated.

This is so annoying. I'm fucking beating the shit out if Jake when I see that cunt.

And I still have the James situation. What the fuck?

I try to calm myself down with taking a glass of water. I chug it fast and before I know what I'm doing, I throw it against the wall.

Great.

The sound of glass shattering fills the air and the small pieces now on the ground.
Picking that shit up later.

~~~

Sorry for the late update, but I just started school again. (Physically.) And it sucks.

What do we think of Camila threatening him with breaking up?

Remember to vote!<3