Chapter 19- Not fair

「 Harry 」

Shit.

My head aches. What the fuck.

I open my eyes, but squint them instantly due to the bright light.

Where the fuck am I?I takes me a minute to realize I'm on Mila's coach.

What the hell. All that I remember is me telling her that I love her.

It's true.

And I was scared, but I just blurted it out. I don't regret it.

I do regret something tho.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

What was I thinking?

I sit up making the thin blanket fall of, of me.

Who the fuck put me here?

I hear some noise in the kitchen and I go to see who it is.

Mila.

Her back is turned to me and she's making breakfast.

Shit.

I slowly approach her and she turns her head, giving me a blank stare before looking at the food again.

What the.

"Mila-"

"I've made toast. It helps with the hangover" she gives me the plate with toast and I see my coffee on the counter. I sigh.

"How do you know that?"

"My mom" she simply answers, shortly.

"Please, let me explain" I say and she looks down at her feet before looking up again.

"How did I end up on your couch?"

"Well. After I told you to go home you got a little mad and you found Stephie's Alcohol and drank most of it. Making you even more drunk and then you passed out on the floor" she explains with her hands talking fast. I can see she doesn't wanna talk to me "and then I had to drag you on the coach. Which wasn't easy"

How could I do this to her?

"Baby, I'm sorry" I reach for her, but she just stops my hand. Shaking her head making it clear that she doesn't wanna be touched and I clench my jaw.

"Just eat or whatever and then leave" she nods her head before going to her room and I'm left standing here.

She's calm mad.

That's not a good sign.

As I'm finished eating Mila comes out with her work clothes.

When the fuck did her skirt get that short?

She makes a cup of tea, completely ignoring my presence.

As I'm about to open my mouth Stephanie barges in. Her hair a mess and I'm pretty sure she slept with her makeup.

She makes a cup of coffee before looking suspicious between us. Mila sitting far away from me, not saying a word and I'm just watching her.

"You guys are weird. Why isn't Harry all over you like he's about to finger you" Stephanie huffs amused and Mila's eyes widen.

"Stephie" Mila mumbles under hear breathe.

"What? Trouble in paradise?" Stephanie smirks taking a sip of her coffee and Mila sighs.

"Shut the fuck up" I growl.

"We broke up" Mila says quickly and Stephanie freezes.

"No we did not" I grit my teeth looking at her and she purses her lips.

"Don't" she shakes her head.

"'Don't' what? I'm trying here Camila" I stand up feeling the anger inside of me and she laugh sarcastically.

"Trying? Huh, you literally cheated after we fought"

"You threaten to fucking break up with me" I fire back and she stands up now.

"You're keeping me in the dark" she says defensively and I roll my eyes and Stephanie looks pitiful at Mila before walking out of the house.

"You don't need to know everything"

"Well, it's something about me, then I have the right to know Harry" she balls her fist. And I slump in defeat.

"I've been kept in the dark my entire life! My own father wouldn't even let me out of the house and he wouldn't tell me why" she rambles, tears welling in her eyes and I frown.

That's why there was no records of her until they died.

That's why she's so oblivious to the world.

Fuck.

"I'm sorry" I make my way to her and she doesn't move. She lets her head fall on my chest, crying quietly and my hand comes up to the back of her head, caressing.

"I'm so sorry" I mumble and she lets out a sob, mumbling something I can't make out.

"It's not fair" I hear her mumble and my body aches. How could I?

What the actual hell was I thinking?

She doesn't deserve this. She's an angel.

My angel.

"I know" I mutter. She removes her head from my chest but not distancing herself before seeing the wet stain on my shirt and she giggles making me smile down at her.

"Let me make it up to you" I raise her chin with two fingers making her look up at me and not on my chest. She bites her lip and I click my tongue, annoyed.

She knows that turns me the fuck on.

Well, I told her, but she just tilted her head at me not understanding.

"I don't want to be hurt again" she whispers and I sigh.

"You keep hurting me Harry" she continues, her eyes sad and I move my hand down to her waist. Thankfully she doesn't move away from my touch and I rub circles on her waist.

"I'm new to this and- I want you Mila. God you know how bad, but" I stop to try to find the words "please teach me how to be gentle with you. For you"

She looks in thought before her eyes lits up.

"As friends" she nods her head and I frown.

As what now?

Fuck no.

"Friends" I also nod my head and she smiles.

I would rather have her in my life then not at all.

~~~

Do you guys actually think that she forgave him?

Will Harry make it up to her or make it worse?

Remember to vote!<3