Chapter 3- "not working"

「 Harry 」

Fuck this.

The date went absolutely fucking awful.

"So are you gonna walk me in?" she asks, once I parked outside her condo and I see Camilas blinder shut.

Great.

"Of course" I step outside and open the door for her. She smirks and we walk and she opens the door.

"I had great time" she turns around, smirking and I want to barf.

I open my mouth but get cut off pretty quick, hearing someone fall. Landing with a thud, following with a 'darn it'

Stephanie laughs, throwing her head back "she's so clumsy. I swear to god"

"Sorry" Camila yells from inside her room and I hold back a chuckle.

"Wait you can stay and we can watch a movie" Stephanie rushes, taking her coat off.

Fuck no-

"Yeah, that'll be a great idea" I nod, taking my jacket off. She takes it placing it on the hang thing.

What? I wanna see Camila.

She goes to the living room and I follow.

"Do you think Camila wants to join us?" I ask and her eyebrows furrow before recovering fast planting a smile on her face.

"Uh- yeah, sure. Why don't you go and ask her? and I'll make some popcorn" she nods her head and rushes to the kitchen.

I walk up to her room, reaching for the door nub but stopping because I want to know what she's doing in there she.

I heard no noise at all so I knocked.

"Come in" Camila's voice rose from behind the door.

I opened the door, expecting her to be in her bed. But instead she was in the middle of the room, just standing and panting for air. Her cheeks red.

Did she work out? Or some shit?

I raise my eyebrows and she gives me a sweet smile.

My eyes roamed across her whole figure.

Fuck she looks good.

"So you wanna watch a movie with me and Stephanie?" I ask leaning on the door frame, with my arms crossed my eyes landing on her computer, that faces towards the door. The only light in the room coming from the small laptop.

"Oh yeah!" she nods excited, heading out. But stops since I don't make a move to let her out, she tilts her head with a confused face.

"Camila" I let out lowly, bending down to her level since she's short. She quickly turned her head and hummed. I gripped her chin turning her head towards me and our eyes make contact.

Fuck those gorgeous emerald green eyes.

"You left your computer open" I smirk a little. She furrows her eyebrows before turning around to see her computer, open with porn on it. She gasped rushing over to it, shutting it fast and aggressive.

I chuckle low, her back still against me. She lets out a soft groan.

"Come whenever you're ready" she could clearly hear the amusement in my voice since she lets out a grunt and I go back to the living room.

God she's hot.

Seated, Camila comes in with her head low. I can't help but smirk.

"So what do you wanna watch?" Stephanie asks and Camila sits besides me since I'm sitting in the middle. I turn my head looking at Camila to see what movie she'll watch.

She lets out a 'hmm' sound, tilting her head until her eyes lits up.

"Tangled" she avoids my gaze looking at Stephanie. I hear Stephanie groan in annoyance.

"You've watched that movie so many times" she almost scolds and Camila just shrugs.

"Let's watch a horror movie" I hear the smirk on Stephanie and Camilas face drops before she shakes her head.

"No-uh. I wanna sleep tonight" Camila said, in a matter of fact.

"Lets watch Divergent" Camila finally looks at me, for clarification. I nod and she gives me a small smile.

"Why not" Stephanie sighs, with a attitude.

Fucking bitch.

The movie starts and I can't help myself, shuffling closer to Camila. She doesn't notice but I know Stephanie does.

I sneakily put my arm over Camilas shoulders, she tenses at first but relaxes quickly. I notice the blush on her face appear.

Just like that.

Stephanie stands up pausing the movie after some time. With a irritated sigh "Harry you should go home. It's late"

I give her glare, which she looks scared at first but recovers quickly. Putting a fake brave face on. I can see right through it.

"What do you think Camila?" I raise my eyebrows at her. She looks between me and Stephanie.

She looks so small besides me.

"I don't know. I mean what ever you want and- But we are like halfway in the movie and it is a exacting scene. But I don't know. What ever you want. it is late" She rambles, looking down her lap, shrugging.

I've notice that she talks a lot.

"God you're so annoying Camila" Stephanie sighs at her. Camila shuts her eyes harshly, muttering sorry. I give Stephanie another glare.

I stand up, making my hand brush against the back of Camila's neck. She lets out an nearly inaudible gasp. But I catch it, giving her a look.

I walk to the door, making fucking Stephanie follow me.

Fucks sake.

"This isn't working" Stephanie rolls her eyes at me and I shrug at her, thinking she'll get the hint at the fucking restaurant.

"I don't wanna see you again" Stephanie says lowly, trying to intimidate me. Clearly fucking failing.

I'm about to open my mouth. Probably saying something I'll regret. But Camila comes behind Stephanie, waving at me with her small hand.

"Bye Harry. It was nice meeting you" she smiles, making Stephanie roll her eyes. Again.

"Bye darlin' " I nearly give her a smile back, seeing her sweet smile.

~~~

Hey guys! So sorry my chapters are so short.

Do you guys like Stephanie?

Do you guys like Harry?

Do you guys like Camila

Anywho have a great dayyyyy!<33