6// Oh you did not

Isabella

I woke up with a strange feeling. I didn't woke up during the night and that never happens. Wait, how do I even got in my bed? The last thing I know is that opened the door.

Feeling a bit dizzy, I got up, but my legs said otherwise. I felt so weak, my head was hurting and I can't seem to blink away the dizziness. What the hell happened yesterday?

Wait, dizziness, headache, feeling weak, don't remember what happened...

Those mother fuckers.

I stumbled to the bathroom, locked the door behind me and took a deep breath. Okay they drugged me.

Sleeping pills to be exact. I know the side effects by hand, but the real question is why? They never showed any red flags, right?

Another thing to keep in mind is that yesterday morning I took some painkillers.

Fun fact, painkillers and sleeping pills can lead to an overdose.

Well that's not the case because I'm still alive. But there's still a chance if the painkillers and sleeping pills are still active

I looked at myself in the mirror. A small tear left my eye as I tried to find a reason why they drugged me. And how.

Come on, think Isabella. I wasn't sleepy during our singing. Not when the doorbell rang-

The freaking natcho's.

Anger was building up in me, but now was not the time to blow up. I have to play this smart. Two can play this game brothers.

I decided to take a cold shower and think about my next move. I can't trust anybody in here. Not anymore.

I lifted up my shirt after checking the door was actually locked and when I looked at my body I gasped.

The bruises were getting worse. My shoulder was killing me but I needed to wait for the next painkiller. I need to be sure those sleeping pills are out of my system.

As for my ribs, well they were looking like the galaxy. Blue, purple, black, and a little green. I carefully touched them and tried to feel if they were broken. When my finger made contact with my skin on my ribs I hissed in pain. This is not good.

I need to see a doctor and get some medication. Now how are we going to do that with five drugging bodybuilders in the house, watching my every move 24/7?

I let out a huge sigh. This is so messed up. I actually started to feel like this was a 180° turn from my old life. I actually started to like them. To trust them.

Alright, enough with the sad thoughts. They did this to themselves. They want to drug me? They'll have to bare the consequences.

I have the perfect plan to know exactly what they did and make them pay.

I walked to the shower and took a long cold shower. When I got out, I tried to dry myself without crying from the pain. I did my hair in a messy bun and walked out of the bathroom. I took a emerald hoodie and some black jeans and put on my white sneakers.

Just in case I need to run away. And if they ask questions I'll say I wanted to take a walk in the garden later the day.

Now the hardest part was to act like nothing happened while keeping my walls up.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was eleven am. That's what happens when you take sleeping pills. That's probably also the reason they didn't wake me up.