14// you've got to be kidding me

Isabella

Me and Katie walked out of the cafetaria and my anger was boiling inside me. I was mad at Rodrigo for disowning me, Riccardo for not coming up for me. But mostly at myself.

I'm mad that I trusted them so easily even after they drugged me, I'm mad that I let Logan break me so much, I'm mad at my mother for taking me away, I'm mad at myself for being so weak...

"Isabella!" Katie lifted her arms up, waving at my face. "I've been calling you for the past three minutes, what were you thinking about?"

"Sorry, I'm just so mad." I grumbled.

"You're brother is a piece of shit Isabella, and don't even fight me on it young lady." She said stern and I had to hold back a laughter.

"Who said I was going to fight you on it? He is a piece of shit." We both started laughing and walked to her locker. Why do they have to be so far apart?

"So are you joining any clubs?" She suddenly asked

"Clubs? What clubs?" She opened her locker and started to look for the right books while I was leaning sideways.

"You know, drama club, music club, drawing club those things."

"I was thinking of trying for soccer." I said looking at the ground.

"Oh my god! That's amazing! Although there's only one spot this year so you gotta knock them over." She says excited.

"I'll do my best, so are you in any clubs?" 

"Nahh, I rather do my own things you know. But now I'll hang around with you more. Only if you want." She closed her locker and we started walking to mine.

"I would love to. I like hanging around with you." I smiled

"Who wouldn't, I mean it's me. Duhhh." We both started laughing and we talked a little more until we got to my locker.

Katie was such an amzing girl, she's closed off to other people but I could see she was opening up to me. So was I to her.

"Hey, Katie? You said you were the prankster of your family, you wanna pull some pranks with me this week by any chance?"

"You don't have to tell me twice Bells!" She started to smirk evilly as plans were forming in her head while I was just smiling at the nickname she gave me.

"That's the spirit! I wanted to start with Rodrigo, you know as revenge." I explained and her face showed me she was totally on board. I picked my books and closed my locker.

"So any ideas?"

"We could paint his car?"

"Nah, I will be in big problem with my guardian." I shrugged and Katie looked at me amused.

"Fine miss 'iDontWannaDissapointMyBigBro' " she said amused and I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe we can call him during lunch and I can change his ringtone to something hilarious and put glue on his usual seat in the cafetaria so when he comes for us, his chair is glued to his ass." I said in one breath.

"You little genius devil." She said with big eyes.

"I swear if someone would tell me we are soulmates I wouldn't even be surprised." She joked and we both started laughing. We hurried to class so we didn't have to face the seniors coming to their lockers.

"Hey, so you're going to go to the soccer try-outs?" Katie asked out of nowhere.

"Yeah, I'm really excited but I don't get my hopes up." We waited in the hall where our class was.