17// bloody hell

Isabella

Greyson was staring at me.

Holy mother of gods.

Do not forget to breath, Isabella, do not forget to breath. Okay okay, I can do this.

Greyson was still staring at me, talking to Rio while keeping his eyes focused on mine. He was the first one to broke our little moment when Rodrigo slapped his cheek. Ugh, not the righy time bro

 I decided to try ignore him and I walked to the girls.

"Girls, this is Isabella, newest member and captain!" Coach said happily.

"How do we even know she's good enough to be captain?" A red haired girl asked. She wasn't saying it like an insult, but more like an actual question.

"After training we'll discuss if you all think she is fit to be captian. Now I want two teams, lil Castillo team one, Anderson team two!"

{A/N Anderson is the last name of Victoria, I forgot to mention that :)}

A lot of girls wanted to play against me, so they could test me but some girls wanted to play with me, seeing how I would hand the leadership. Eventually Victoria had to send a few girls in my team and I started to notice that some girl's attention was on my brothers and their friends. Ugh horny teenagers.

I whistled on my fingers to gather my team's attention and signed to stand in a circle. I saw in the corner that I also gather the attention of my brothers and I had to held back a chuckle at their idiotic faces. We laid our arms at each other's shoulders and our head pointed forward.

"Okay, I know you we don't know each other that well so I need a fast round of names." They all nod.

"Brooke." A tall girl with two long black braids said.

"Sam." A short brunette said.

"Sky." A girl with pink hair said.

"Nicole."

"Daisy."

"Terry."

"Bianca."

"Ariel."

I made mental notes and repeated their names until I knew them by heart.

"Okay, do we have one of every position here?"

"Yes." They all told me their posistions and I told them I would first watch so I could see who what can do and can't do. They agreed and we faced Victoria's team. Coach whistled and the game started. Vitoria was immediately on the lead and passed the ball constantly around. I backed away and watched the others play.

Sky's good at dodging but needs more speed

Sam is fast as fuck but isn't good in defence

Brooke is amazing in defence but needs work on her dodging

I've seen enough.

Victoria managed to score and I heard crowd cheer. Since when were there so many people watching us? 

I looked behind me and saw almost every senior was watching us play. I looked at Riccardo and he winked at me. I smiled at him and gave him a quick nod.

"Alright Isabella! Your turn now!" Sky yelled. I ran to the centre and took in my position.

"Sky, Brooke, Sam, stay close to me." I whispered and Victoria passed the ball. I ran up to a brunentte and just like I expected they passed the ball to her. I managed to take the ball and immediately started running the other way. Sky, Sam and Brooke running close behind me. Victoria started to yell orders and her defence came at me.