29// new family member

I kinda found a better last name for Katie. So we're changing it into Katie Levine. Idk it feels right with me so.

on to the story >>

Isabella

Oh my fucking god.

They actually got me a dog. I looked at the cute little puppy in my arms and I instantly knew his name. Wait, is he a boy? I lifted him up and Lorenzo got the hint.

"He's a boy, yes." Lorenzo chuckled.

A boy, perfect. Let's teach you how to bite my brothers.

"Do you have a name, little one?" Romolo asked softly in my ear.

"Apollo." I breathed out. "Apollo Castillo." I said happily.

"What breed is he?" Katie asked as she ran towards me. "Nice sorry-gestures, but I'm still coming for your asses so sleep with one eye open." She said while pointing to everyone. I chuckled and she winked at me.

"Does that mean our sleepovers are over?" She pouted.

"I'm living back with my brothers, but that doesn't mean you can't barge in." I said with an evil smile.

"Same here girly, come whenever you've had enough testosterone for one day." She winked and I laughed.

"So what's his breed? Is it a girl? What will you call him?" She said excited.

"Katie, meet Apollo Castillo. It's a boy and his breed is a German shorthaired Pointer." I said, smiling at my little pup.

" I said, smiling at my little pup

"Awww he's adorable!" She said. She lowered her head so she was whispering in Apollo's ear. "Let's teach you how to kick those mean brothers in the balls, yeah?" She whispered so only I could hear her and I started to laugh.

"Will we?" She asked louder now, pointing the question to me.

"Of course we will." I said with a wink and she did a victory dance.

This girl.

"We need to buy him some stuff!" Katie said excited. "You called him after a god, let's treat him like one too." She said.

"Sounds like a plan." I smiled.

"Let's get your stuff home first, then go shopping for Apollo, Katie tag along if you want. You're free to let your mother join us too darling." Grandpa said to Katie.

"Omg, I should totally get Max and buy him a new toy." Katie said excited.

" Katie said excited