22// the night changed

Previously, on Never underestimate the broken...

"What did you guys think of the game?" I asked. They were still family and I searched support and love in them. Even if they're grumpies.

"What game?" Rodrigo looked up confused.

Aunt Sofia and aunt Angelina saw me looking at them with a sort of sad expression.

"Alright, that's it!" They said what made the four musketeers look up in confusion.

Things were about to go down.

Because I swear I saw steam coming out of Sofia's, Angelina's and Lorenzo's ears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aunt Sofia, aunt Angelina, it's oka-"

"No, it's not. Ever since we've been here you three have been nothing but a little bitch to your sister. Your sister that we haven't seen in fifteen years." Sofia said with her eyes sending daggers to her sons - Rocco and Carlos.

They looked like they just turned into she-devils. What was kinda the case.

"Now that we have the chance to finally meet her and make up for the lost time, you think it's okay to act like it's her fault her mother left us. Kiara decided for herself to run, not Isabella. So for the love of god, snap out of this ridiculous way of acting before I will bring hell to earth." Angelina screamed, glaring at her son- Bruno who visually gulped.

"If I even see you looking at her like she did something while she didn't I will not hold back. I'm watching you three." Sofia pointed to Rocco, Carlos and Bruno.

"Now for you." Angelina turned to Rodrigo.

"We've heard some interesting stories about you." Sofia glared at him and he gulped.

"Letting her walk all alone back home? The act in the hallways of school? The hoodie situation? I swear to god Rodrigo, it looks like I need to buy new flip flops just to smack some sense into you." Angelina rolled her eyes.

"Actually, that's not a bad idea. In the meanwhile, buy me a new rolling pin. It seems like I'll need more than one." Grandma pointed out and stared at her four grandsons.

"Now, to all you five. What did I heard about drugging your sister?" Grandpa said with narrowing eyes and Lorenzo and Emilio looked nervous to each other before returning to look scared at grandpa.

"You drugged her?!" Uncle Luigi and Romolo said together, shock all over their faces.

"Let's just not do this here-" I started but I was cut off. 

"No, no, we're doing this right now." Grandma said.

"First of all, Isabella dear are you okay?"

"It was a while ago grannie. I'm fine." I smiled at her.

"Good. Now knowing you, you didn't let this go unpunished, right?" She smiled playfully at me and I returned her smile.

"Oh, I'm sure they learned their lesson." I smiled at Lorenzo.

"Now I'm very curious." Grandpa laughed while my two uncles were smiling at me.

"Let's say she didn't talk to us for more than a week and smashed my favorite glass against the floor." Lorenzo mumbled and the three oldies started to laugh.

"Now that's what I call the silent treatment." Luigi laughed and I winked at Lorenzo.

"Why did you even drug her?" Romolo asked and everyone tensed up.