34//Angelana banana

Katie

It has been a week now since Isabella ended up in the hospital. The worst week of my life. I knew Isabella's family was the Castillo mafia family and I knew she didn't knew. It's not my place to tell her the truth, it's up to those idiots she calls her brothers.

Since the day Isabella went into a coma, I've asked my mother if it would be okay to stop my self defense training and start training with the Castillos. They know I mean the world to Isabella so they treat me and Crystal as family.

My mom was even thinking about joining them in the mafia but then she laughed it off and telling me it was probably one of her stages.

Stage or not, I'm so going to join.

A week ago, I went with Grandpa, Romolo, Emilio, Lorenzo and Carlos to visit that mother fucker. He didn't say much but whenever he said anything, I wanted to punch him in his dick. He knew what would make us mad and he thought that was a smart way to get out.

Yeah, he ended up death.

Big thank you to Lorenzo.

I've been hanging around a lot with Calix and his friends. They're okay I guess.

Okay, they're cool but I'll never say that in their faces. They need to keep thinking I'm the emotional fighting badass bestie of Isabella mother fucking Castillo. 

I've also took care of Apollo but he isn't his cheery self anymore. I guess we're not the only ones who misses Isabella. Everyday I take him to sleep on her coma-laying body. It gives him a sense of comfort. He knows something is wrong and won't stop licking her to wake up but she hasn't moved a finger so far yet.

The doctors gave her three weeks to wake up, if she's not awake by then, then she-

She'll-

Fuck.

But hey good hope, we still got two more weeks. I know for sure she'll make it. She's been through so much, she can't give up now. She won't.

What scares me the most is how everyone of the brothers are getting more angrier, irritated and closed off. It's like they hate each other for what happened to Isabella, blaming each other.

I heard Grandma and grandpa silently cry in their rooms at night, pleading god to have mercy with their granddaughter. 

Calix have been training non stop while Noah, Levi and Hunter protect the room Isabella's in. Weird to think they work for Lorenzo. Well to be exact they work for Grandpa and Romolo but that makes them automatically work for Lorenzo too.

I was walking to Romolo's office when I heard yelling.

Yelling from a female voice.

"Enough Romolo! I get it I was wrong!" Angelina yelled out.

"You started this Angelina! You said she had to take a DNA test! If you didn't say that that night she wouldn't fought with Lorenzo and she wouldn't have crossed the damn road! I lost my damn niece because of you!" Romolo yelled back.

"Don't you dare to put this on me! If it's anyone's fault it's yours! You and your stupid family should have never started a mafia in the first place!" She yelled out.

"Are you offending my grandparents? Grandpa's dad?!" He said angrier than ever.

"Come on Romolo, are you seriously going to be mad at this? This mafia is putting our whole family in danger!" She said desperate. 

"It's in their blood, in my blood Angelina. You can't change a damn thing about it. If they don't want any part of it they would say it. They know I respect their choice. Don't you dare to put this on my mafia. The mafia of me, Gabriel and Luigi. This hasn't even anything to do with Isabella's car crash!" He said annoyed.