11// home sweet home

Isabella

We were all in the car, me sitting on the lap of Riccardo. Everyone was talking and listening to music and I was thinking to myself.

Well more overthinking.

The trail was getting closer and closer and the closer we got, the more I panicked.

Because of our flight, it was now evening and tomorrow 10AM would the trial start.

"Isabella, do you know any placed to go eat? You grew up here after all." Emilio asked.

That's what pained me the most. No matter how long I stayed here, the only places my parents let me go to was school. I didn't have time nor transport to go to restaurants or shops. If I was so foolish to sneak out, it was always the park I went to.

Nature always had a weird way too calm me down and bring a smile on my face.

"Not really. I don't know any places to eat food." I said embarresed.

"Don't worry about it koala, we'll find something." Matteo gave me a reassuring smile and I smiled back at him.

After a little more driving, we parked at a fancy place right outside the city. There were a lot of cars and I was afraid there wasn't going to be any place left for six.

Lorenzo walked at the front and I did a little jump and ran towards him. Once I was besides him I grabbed his hand.

He looked at me surprised but it was soon replaced with a smile. He pulled me closer to him and we walked into the huge lobby.

There was this girl who wore a lot of make up and a way too short skirt. Her boobs were almost naked and I had the urge to puke right there.

If this going to be another bitch-

"Hello there handsome, what can I help you with?" She asked Enzo while almost pushing herself into his chest. He kept a straight face although I knew he was disgusted in some way but didn't want to show it.

He kindly pulled her back but she didn't get the hint. How cliché.

"Is there a tablet for six?" He asked with his business voice. The woman looked at my brothers and stared at them with lust.

We have exactly three seconds before I start to actually throw up.

"And we like to have privacy, if that's possible." Matteo smiled friendly at her.

She didn't not just bite her lip-

"Yes of course! Follow me." She turned around and walked us into a private corner. Of course she didn't walked us to our tablet without swinging her hips more than necessary.

"Here's your table and if you need anything else, and I mean anything- please call me." She said with a voice that suppose to be seductive.

Key word: suppose

"There are only five seats. We're with six." Rodrigo said narrowing his eyes at her.

"But there are only five of you." She said counting the boys and ignoring me. She giggled after her statement because she thought it was funny.

"Clearly you suck at maths." I couldn't control my thought and it slipped before I could stop it.

"Now if actually use the two braincells left, you ask someone to add another chair and plate - that's if you still have braincells left." I shrugged. She is going downn.

"And a little bit of advice, don't flirt with men who aren't interrested. Especially my brothers." I fake smiled at her.

Riccardo and Emilio were looking at me amused. Rodrigo closed his eyes trying to hold back a laugh and Matteo and Lorenzo looked rather proud.