10// on our way

Isabella

The week went by pretty quickly. I bonded with Matteo a lot as he took care of my bruises. Every day he would ask where I got a bruise from. Every day I told him a new story.

It actually helped me a lot. I saw him tense up a few times but he managed to control his anger. Sometimes I think Matteo is the only sane brother here...

As I already told you, the week went by pretty quick and it was time to fly back home for court.

And I was not ready...

I was falling on my bed dramatically and I heard a low chuckle. I looked up and I saw Emilio leaning against the wall of my room.

"Lio!" I said happily

"Loca!" He said with the same happy energy. "You need help with packing?"

"Nahh. I'm already done." I jumped of my bed and ran towards him so I could hang around his upper body like a koala.

Small fact of the day, Matteo stopped calling me hermana. He now calls me his little koala. I wonder why.

Emilio laughed as he lifted me up and wrapped his arms around me.

"You're a hug person aren't you?" He ruffled my hair and started laughing.

"If you just found that out now then we might have a problem Lio..." I raised my eyebrow and he chuckled at my face. Whatever.

He walked towards my favourite spot in the room. The sitting place thingy.

He sat in it and pulled a blanket over us. I grew pretty close to all my brothers but I had to keep Emilio happy if I wanted him to make me food 24/7. Gotta make smart allies.

We talked and cuddled until Lorenzo walked in.

"Cariño, brother we're going to leave."

I let out a sigh. I had to see my mother and stepfather Logan again and no matter what my brothers said or did, I was exploding from fear.

"Hey hey Bella, we'll be there the whole time okay?" Emilio gave me a firm hug and ruffled my hair.

"Let's get going." Lorenzo said and walked out of the room. I jumped to my feet followed him with Emilio by my side.

There were three black cars in front. Three black SUVs, the two on the left were filt with men in black suits I've never seen around. We walked to the one on the right side and Matteo and the twins were already in the back.

Lorenzo took a seat in front of the wheel with Emilio next to him. I jumped in the back like Superman so my head was on Matteo's lap, my belly on Rodrigo's and my legs on Riccardo's.

Everyone chuckled at my attempt to fly and Rodrigo took me and placed me on his lap. He made small circles on my belly what made me really sleepy.

"Enzo?" I asked with a tired voice

"Yes love?"

"Do I need to enter the court alone?" I asked quiet.

"No cariño, we're all coming with you. We're not letting you do this on your own." He looked in the mirror and gave me a reasuring smile. I gave him one back and placed my head on Riccardo's shoulder.

Rodrigo kept making small circles on my belly and I was out in minutes. I felt asleep with a smile on my face, knowing that my brother would be there in court, by my side when I would break down.

And I knew I was going to break down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes opened a little bit as I felt wind touching my face. I felt arms caring me like a baby and I moved a little bit.