20//under my skin

Isabella

Okay, what the hell? How more confusing can you be?

I looked back at the letter again and then walked over to wear I laid the envelope. That's when I saw there was another paper in it.

Mermaid seawood

C.R. - Hannibal

3,75° - 83,13

16/11/1954    20/12/2005   13/04/1975   30/08/2000   13/04/1975

20/12/2005   02/01/1974

not

16/11/1954 20/12/2005 13/04/1975 30/08/2000 13/04/1975

21/05 - 21/06

Office: wedding day

Please don't say I'm not the only one who's confused...

Someone knocked on my door and I started to panic.

~"I need you to keep this from your brothers. I need you to do this on your own"~

"Isabella? Can I come in?"

"Hold on! I- I don't have any clothes on right now!"

I looked around and hid the two letters in my pillow case. Creative, I know.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down and opened the door. Before me stood a weird Cayden, covering his eyes with his hands.

"You can look now- uhm  Cameron?"

"Close, it's Cayden. I'm sorry about my brother Rocco, he's just-"

"Complicated? Trust issues? Yeah, I have those too but I don't act like a bitch without her make-up." I rolled my eyes and I could see Cayden was trying to hold back his laugh.

"True, but the others really want to hang out more. You're up for it?" He asked with puppy eyes.

"Puh-lease I'm immune to puppy eyes." He started to make his eyes bigger and pouted more.

"Not working."

"Nope. Nah ah. Immune to it." I shook my head, trying to break the eye contact but that kinda hard when a eighteen year old cutie is doing a illegal cute face.

"Oh for god's sake, fine!" He started to jump around like Ross Geller and I chuckled at his state.

"Let's go! We're going to McDonalds because all the guys are still hungry and after that we're-"

He stopped his sentence after I wrapped my arms around my stomach in pain. Damn period cramps.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Do I need to call an ambulance? Holy shit my little niece is dying-"

"It's fine, I'm fine Cayden. Just the monthly girly things." I laughed in an awkward tone.

"Oh. Do you need something? Chocolate? A warm towel? A hug?" He asked, his voice filled with concern. A smile fell on my face. He cares...

"A hug would be great." I said sheepish. He gave me a huge smile and carefully hugged me.

It was a strong hug, but at the same time very comforting. It was amazing.

After a while we stopped hugging.

"So what are we doing after McDonalds?" I asked.

"We're hanging out at a secret spot. All I can say is put a swim wear underneath your clothes, we'll do the rest." He winked and I laughed.