16// ice ice baby

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that I'm changing Isabella's age. I know she's normally 14 but I feel like she's more a 15 years old. I hope you understand! <3

On to the story!

Isabella

I tried to ignore Greyson and talked to Katie.

"So who's our next victim?" I asked with a smirk.

"I don't know, maybe a teacher?" Katie shrugged.

"I feel like we still need to make a name out here, I will stuck with crappy students and then teachers."

"Sounds genius, let's do it. Maybe a girl this time?"

"Wait, you said stuck with crappy students... You just pranked me!" Rodrigo yelled.

"That's the whole point..." I said in a duh tone. Cole spat out his drink and started to laugh and Rio couldn't stop chuckling. Greyson smiled and shook his head, his eyes fixed on the floor and Rodrigo smacked his head.

"Dude, what was that for?" Holy holy waters.

That was the first time I heard his voice and I felt butterflies in my stomage. Okay snap out of it Bella he's three years older for god's sake!

"You're suppose to have my back, not my sister's!" He whined and I held back a giggle coming out of my mouth.

"Come on Rod, it was pretty funny..." He chuckled. Damn

"I feel replaced." He rolled his eyes.

"That's because you are." I smiled innocently at him and he rolled his eyes again, but this time with a smile.

"Let's get some food." I said to Katie and she immediately nodded, excited at the word 'food'.

Now that's my type of people. 

Katie picked a tortilla, an apple, some vegetables and a bottle of water. I picked three wraps, a piece of melon and a bottle of water. We walked back to our places and we were talking about our next prank.

"You're going to eat all of that?" Cole asked surprised.

"Yeah." I said.

"Of course." Katie said in disbelieve. 

"How much can y'all eat-" Cole was interrupted by a bunch of girls coming to our table.

"Oh no, it's Lisa and her squat." Rio whined and I raised my eyebrows.

Lisa... Where have I heard this name before?

"Hey Rodrigo." An irritating voice made everyone sigh and roll their eyes.

"What Linda?" Rodrigo said annoyed. I looked at the girl standing in the middle of the group of girls and that's when I recognized her. That chick who slapped Rodrigo at the mall...

I burtsed out laughing and her attention was now on me.

"You!" She said angry and walked to me.

"Me indeed. What are you doing here? If you wanted a round two you could just asked." I shrugged and I swear I saw steam coming out of her ears.

"Uhm, are we missing something?" Rio asked.

"Isabella punched Lisa at the mall, it was awesome!" Riccardo said like a little teenage girl.

"No way!" Rio said like a four year old getting candy.

"Marry me." Cole said shocked and I had to stop myself from laughing. My brothers both send glares to Cole and he was getting really nervous. Kinda funny.