19// more than you think

I saw that a lot of people are confused with the new character, what is normal :)

So here you have the scheme again^

Isabella

Romolo was sending daggers to me.

"I can explain." I said

"What truth, Isabella?"

"I- I'm not ready to tell you." Anxiety was right around the corner. Dammit.

"Isabella, enough riddles. What truth." He moved closer to me and I took a step back. A flash of hurt went trough his eyes but he covered it up.

"Romolo, please don't make me say it." I was shaking and trying to fight the urge to break down.

"Isabe-"

"Isabella!" Matteo rushed in the room. When he saw what was going on, he ran to Romolo.

"Uncle, please don't push her. We made her tell us and it didn't turned out right. Trust means everything to her, push her into telling you and you lost it." He tried to reason with him.

He let out a frustrated sigh. "Fine. I'll let it slide. This time."

Matteo looked at me and I gave him a small smile. I pushed myself to breath again and calm myself down.

"Are you okay, koala?" He carefully asked.

"I'm good Teo." I smiled at him.

"I actually came here to talk to you before, well- that happened." He stared at Matteo and Matteo got the hint and went to wait outside after he gave me a small kiss on my head.

"Has there been a DNA test done?"

"Yes." I said confused. "Why are you asking?"

"No reason. I came here to give you this. Your father gave it to me and said to give it to you if something happens to him. I guess he was right." He smiled sadly.

"I'm sorry about his death." I softly hugged him and he looked shocked at my actions. Slowly he wrapps his arms around me. "I can't even imagine what it would be to lose a sibling, let stand a triplet." I hugged him tighter.

"Thank you, little one." He whispered. "I'm sorry you never properly met him."

We held each other for a few minutes until Matteo called us that lunch was ready. He gave me a gift wrapped in paper with my name written on it.

"I'll open it after dinner." I smiled widely at him and he returned it. We walked downstairs and I was slighly nervous. 

We took place at the huge dinner table. Grandma and grandpa were sitting both at the two ends. I sat between Lorenzo and Santiago. I had put on my favourite hoodie with the 'Me? Sarcastic? Never' on it.

"You're obsessed with that hoodie, aren't you?" Emilio asked amused.

"Maybe." I said while smiling. "So how long are you all staying here?" I asked to the adults.

"We think for about a week, we're not sure." Sofia answered.

"Cool, so what are we doing today?" I asked Lorenzo.

"Me, Julio, Vito, uncle Romolo and uncle Luigi need to go to work. Aunt Sofia and aunt Angelina are going to buy food with Sergio and Matteo. So grandpa, grandma and Emilio are in charge." 

"Lio, can we go to the beach tomorrow, pretty please?" I gave him my best puppy eyes and everyone started aw at me. Emilio chuckled and ruffled my hair.