12// Miss Castillo

Isabella

"We found multiple traces of the blood of Isabella Castillo all over their house. We think this could be a lead to child abuse. I call Isabella Castillo to stand."

My breath stopped. Please no, no, no, no, no. This was not part of the plan, no one said anything about this to me! Oh god, how do I get out of this?

"Miss Castillo, could you please take a seat?" Mr. Jeson was staring kindly to me and all eyes were on me.

"You can do it loca. You got this, just stay calm." Emilio whispered. All my brothers were shocked and weren't prepared for this. Lorenzo looked like he was ready to kill someone. He knew I was already nervous and this was just another level.

I slowly stand up and walk to the judge. He nods at me and gave me a friendly smile. I sat in my seat and looked at Mr. Jeson. I couldn't look my mother and Logan in the eyes. I felt their eyes on me and I was sweating like crazy.

"Hello kiddo, could you please tell us your name?"

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I was shocked so I did the worst thing you could do, I looked at Logan. Oh I wish I didn't

I gasped and my eyes went wide, Logan was throwing daggers to me. Even my mother was glaring at me. Mr. Jeson saw my discomfort and looked at Logan and my mother.

"Mr. and Ms. Mcfield, I'll advice you to stop sending daggers to your child. Now kiddo, coud you please tell us your name?" His eyes told me it was okay and that nothing could happen to me. Oh boy, you don't even know.

"Isabella. I-Isabella Cas-tillo."

"Isabella Castillo, do you vow to speak the truth and the truth only?" The judge asked.

"Yes, your Honor."

"Go on Mr. Jeson." The judge said.

"Isabella, as I've told before, we found your blood all over the house. To little blood for little wounds. We also found knives, glass and other items with your blood on. Now my question for you is if your parents did that?"

What do I do now? I mean I'm sitting here, not able to speak, let alone tell him...that story. I forgot I was in a room full of people and I noticed I was entering a panic attack.

"Isabella, deep breaths. Focus on your breath Isabella." He wasn't helping, it was starting to get worse and out of no where I saw someone stand up and run to me.

"Cariño I need you to breath, can you do that for me? Listen to my voice, focus on my hands on yours. I know you can do it Isabella." Lorenzo's voice reached my ears and I immediately felt safe.

I started to breath normal again and I looked him straight in the eyes.

"Sorry." I looked away.

I never look away.

"Bella, look at me." I slowly face him. "You have nothing to apologise for. You're safe now. Tell them you did not know about this, they can't question you because that's your right and then we'll get out of here. I promise."

He walked back to his place after give me a small smile and Mr. Jason started questioning me again.

"Are you okay Isabella?"

"You're a Castillo, you're stronger than you think." ~Matteo Castillo

"All the witnesses are called by their surname, I expect you to treat me the same as I wasn't informed on this part." I looked him coldly in the eye.