36// I hate you

Isabella

I swear I will punch whatever makes this beeping sound. For some reason I'm already in a shitty mood and this person is just playing on my last nerve.

Who has a death wish waking me up this early, I swear to god. 

I bet it's that idiot Santiago. I swear that guys does everything to make me smile, little bitch. He and his dumb pranks. You always have to pretend they worked while in real life you saw him literally preparing the prank ten minutes ago.

He has a lot to learn from me and Katie. Don't worry Santiago, we got plenty of time to work on that.

I did miss his silly jokes and his goofy laugh. Once I figure out how to wake up, I'll run to him and tickle him just to hear his laughter. I did miss him a lot while all this four steps thingy.

What can I say, he's Joey and I'm Chandler.

He's Stiles and I'm Tyler, he's Dwight and I'm Jim, he's Jake and I'm Boyle, he's Ron and I'm Harry. He's Dustin and I'm Lucas, he's Santiago and I'm Isabella.

I slowly tried to open my eyes but to no avail. What the hell is going on?

I wanted to rub my eyes but I can't even move my arm. What the-

Then I recognized the beeping sound. Hospital.

Wait does that mean-

My mind goes over into panic and the beeping sound started to fasten. Okay, maybe not the best time to have a panic attack.

Breath in and out, Isabella. 

Suddenly the beeping sound turned into blurred voices. And the blurred voices became words.

"Isabella, Isabella can you hear us? Please squeeze my hand if you do. Isabella, Isabella can you hear us? If you do-"

I noticed she was holding my hand and I tried to focus on squeezing her hand.

Come on, we got this, come on.

Yes!

"Isabella? Good god, she squeezed my hand!" The person said happy.

"Thank god, this family is scary as fuck." An other person said.

"Isabella, focus now on opening your eyes." The person said calmly.

It took me a few moments but eventually I was blinking my eyes.

Damn the light hits different today.

"Welcome back, Isabella." A friendly doctor said. She had black curly hair and brown eyes. She's pretty to be honest. She would be perfect for Lorenzo-

Lol what.

"Hi." I whispered with a dry voice.

She chuckled "Hi, darling. My name is Raven and I'm your doctor. How do you feel?" She asked as she hands me some water.

"Position her bed so she's sitting up!" she barked orders as she turned to face someone behind her.

Slowly the bed was moving so I was sitting up. Cool.

"Here you go, darling." She said as she finally hands me that glass of water. I gulp it down and coughed a few times.

"Alright Isabella, do you have pain anywhere?"

"My hip feels weird and my head hurts. I have this weird tingle in my shoulder and I feel weak." I said honest. The doctor chuckled.

"Well the headache and weak feeling is normal. Your shoulder and hip are both places that got hit the most. Do you remember anything that happened?"