26//step one: seclusion part III

Isabella

"Let's go to my office, they got your card and you can sign the papers." Nikos said and I slowly got out of my trance. What the hell was that? I started following Nikos back to his office.

He opened the door and walked inside, only when I was about to enter, something stopped me from doing so.

"Hey dad I was just-" Calix started but stopped after seeing me standing in the doorway.

It was silent for a while until Calix spoke up again.

"I'll come back later." He said, looking at his father. His father nodded and Calix walked past me, opening the door and walking through it.

I let out a small breath. Dang, he was a fine ass man.

"So, Isabella. Do you mind answer some questions about your fighting skills?" Nikos turned back to me.

"I wouldn't actually call them fighting skills but sure." I shrugged.

"You've been in a fight before?"

"Yes."

"Did you win?" He asked curious

"If my brother didn't stop the fight, I think I would." I said neutral.

"But you're not sure?" He asked with one eyebrow up.

"Of course not, you'll never know when things turn the other way." I said without thinking.

"You got a smart head on your neck Isabella, not many people your age would think like that." He said with a small smile.

"Thanks." I said, looking at the ground.

"Alright, that's enough questions for now, here's the contract. Read through it and sign here when you agree." He said, giving me the contract and a pen.

I took my time reading through it, you'll never know. I didn't find anything suspicious so after a few minutes hesitating, I signed the contract.

"Welcome Isabella, you're officially a member of gal's fighters." He smiled at me.

"You can stay here for a while if you want and you're first training is Monday. I look forward working with you Isabella." He stood up and school hands with me. He gave me my card and I took it.

"Pleasure's all mine Nikos. Until next time." I said, taking a step away.

"Until next time." He sat back down and I walked out of the office.

The second I closed the door I let out a long breath

"Fucking last name and famous brothers." I sighed. Why did he need to know my brothers, more importantly, my father?

I looked up and my eyes locked with a confused Calix. Shit.

He didn't say anything, he just walked past me, walking into his father's office.

The whole time I was looking at my feet, but the moment he brushed past me, I looked up and we locked eyes.

"You should be proud of your last name, Lil Castillo." He said before disappearing completely in Nikos' office.

Proud? I'm not proud being related to lying, trust crushing, egoistical, huge ass men. And two females, of course.

What does he think? My family is sacred or something? Pff what a joke.

I decided to already start working on my routine I'll do everyday from now on.

I placed my card on the scanning bar in the elevator.