Feelings

A few nights after, Osman went to go meet with the Tekfur, and let him know of his wife's plans. After convincing him, he jumped down and went to go meet his Alps, where they would ride back to the tribe, with Dundar having no idea of what happened.

However, when the Tekfur's dead body suddenly fell from the sky, Osman couldn't just leave the Tekfur's death in vain. He was one of the good lords, as Hafsa Hatun's father once was. He set back out, hoping to punish the murderer. When he got to the place where the Tekfur's body was thrown down, he didn't see Sofia anywhere. Who else could've done it? He looked around and entered a room with a lot of astronomical design. He heard voices, and readied his dagger. He stepped into their sight and they turned.

One of the women looked shocked at the man in front of her. Osman's jaw opened as he instantly recognized the maid. However, when he saw her before, she was a nun. Was she just an angel appearing everywhere?

"It's you..."

Suddenly, her friend came running up to Osman with a dagger in hand. Osman easily grabbed her hand and tossed her back. Then she came up. Honestly, she was an amazing fighter. But Osman was Ertugrul Ghazi's son. He grabbed her wrist and put her own dagger to her throat, but made sure not to pinch her skin with it. She seemed different, like he didn't want to hurt her. BANG-

Suddenly a chunk of metal hit his head and he fell to the floor. All he remembered were glimpses of the moonfaced girl, and suddenly, as fast as you know, he was back at the tribe.

"Osman!!" It was late at night, and no drums beater Osman's return. He walked into his father's marquee, and came face to face with the last person he had wanted to see.

He didn't want to hurt her feelings, by brushing her away. But he couldn't talk about these feelings with her. What would she say?