Sleep

Author's Note: okayyy...so people have voted for Calismayacak and requested Osman's craziness (cough cough Laraib) I think I will be doing this every week, on either Wednesday or Thursday. Next week I'll have another vote, but you can't choose Calismayacak.

Osman rode into the tribe with his alps after ambushing Kalanoz's attack on Seyh Edebali. They all ride into the stable and jump down from their horses.

"Not goodnight Bey'm. I'm sorry for you."

"Sorry Osman. Have an okay rest."

"Have an undisturbed sleep Bey."

Konur, Samsa Cavus, and Boran all said their night wishes and headed off to their tent. Osman had told all of them to not even try to say anything nice like goodnight because he had to sleep with Malhun right next to him and that wasn't good.

"Wait."

The three Alps turned and looked at their Bey.

"Can I sleep with you guys?"

"BEYMMMM!!" Boran sighed. There were 3 small beds in the Alp tent, and whenever an extra Alp or Bey would stay with them, they would take Konur's bed and Konur would have to sleep with Boran. "I don't even take up THAT much room Boran! You are the fatter one!" "HEY! Just because I like food doesn't mean I'm fat! I exercise a lot!"

The two alps grumbled to their tent, followed by Osman Bey and Samsa Cavus. Osman happily snuggled under Konur's blanket and fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.

—————————

Thud. Thud. Thud. Boran woke up to some noise. He sleepily told Konur to stop farting. Konur didn't listen. He was asleep. The thudding continued. Boran lifted his hand from under the blanket and violently shook Konur. "WHAAAT?" A grumpy, now awake Konur asked. "Stop farting." "I'm not. You are. Why did you wake me up so early for this nonsense?!"

"BUT I AM NOT FARTING EITHER!" They both angrily rub their eyes and sit up. "Is that..." Boran started. "Bey'm?" Konur finished. They saw that their Bey was doing jumping jacks in the middle of the tent. "One, hut hut. Two, hut hut. Three, hut hut...oh you guys are up, Selam!" Boran and Konur both fell back into the bed, groaning. Then, Konur rolled off the bed because Boran was taking all the space. But Konur didn't care, because he had already fallen asleep.