Malhun's Morning

Osman woke up and stretched his arms. He rolled off his little bed that he sadly shared will Malhun. He was very happy Malhun was already awake and gone from the room. He quickly got into push-up position and starting doing push-ups. "A one...a two...a three...a four."

Suddenly, a memory caught up to Osman. "..my Osman'm, please, let us have some time together!" Osman sighed. She was going to keep asking, again and again. "Malhun Hatu-" Malhun interrupted him with a stern look. "I will tell my father what you are doing Osman. I will tell your father too. My Baba will not be okay with this and you do NOT want the great warrior Umur Bey and the Kizil Bey tribe to oppose your father when he is in this sick condition."

Osman plopped onto the floor and groaned. Then, right at that moment, the one and only Malhun had to walk in. "Ah, Osman'm. You are awake. Here, let me help you get dressed." Osman shrugged her aside and smiled, fake of course. "Why don't you go make some Sherbet, I can change myself."

Malhun smiled. The tricks weren't going to work this time.

"I already prepared the sherbet, Osman. Please, I insist on helping you." Osman was really going to regret this. "I feel like having grape molasses today. Can you prepare that?"

Osman got the idea from his great uncle, Korkut Bey. It was his evil wife. Aytolun, that killed him by poisoning his grape molasses. It was really disgusting, but, Malhun helping him change was even more disgusting.

She finally left and he RUSHED. Take off pants, put in pants. 2 seconds. Take off shirt, put on shirt. 3 seconds. His arm got tangled in the sleeve. He was about to put his coat and armor on when Malhun Hatun came in again. It should NOT have taken her only 5 seconds to make the molasses.

"Alaca will make it," she said, "So I can help you get ready."

She grabbed his coat, and traced her fingers around his back. She draped the coat around him. He hated her nails, scratching his cloth. She leaned her head on his shoulder and just lay there for a moment.

"Malhun Hatun, can you put on my armor?!?" Osman Bey rolled his eyes. She got the armor on and tied it in the most uncomfortable way possible.

Ugh this was going to be a bad day.