Malhun Takes Bala

3 HOURS EARLIER....

Bala fell in and out of sleep until suddenly—SNAP—she heard a twig break right in front of her tent. She got up and looked around worriedly. She heard some rustling and realized it must be the wind. She lay back down and tried to fall asleep. But, something just didn't seem right. Slowly, she heard the doors to her tent open. Bala grabbed her dagger and stood up.

"Gonca'm! Wake up! Intruders!!"

Gonca stirred in her sleep. Bala yelled again and this time Gonca woke up. She grabbed her sword, then, put on both her headpiece and her shawl. She also handed Bala her shawl and also her headpiece. They had to be aware, as it may be a man. The door finally opened and two men came in rushing toward both Hatuns. They tried to fight back but these men were too strong. In came a Hatun behind the men. She lifted her face cover and Gonca gasped. It was Malhun!

Taken by surprise, Gonca Hatun was knocked out. Bala tried to continue fighting, but after dodging a few more blows from the men, she was hit. The men took her by her arms and dragged her out, following the Hatun into the forest.

I know it's short....I have extreme writers block (because I'm being forced to write essays). Also the teachers are literally SO TOUGH this year. We have no free time whatsoever. I miss my old teachers. We work throughout the whole class, and then we get soooo much homework. Our ELA teacher doesn't even let us eat snack anymore. 5 minutes last year is better than nothing.