Promises to Karayel

Osman was so worried. Bala was gone. Someone took the love of his life from right under his nose. If only he had been quicker...if only he hadn't slept...if only he had heard Malhun leave. It was too late to worry about that now. He had to focus on getting her back.

"Batur!"

"Ne Osman?"

Batur and Osman were currently having a truce since Batur knew how it felt to love and he felt bad for Osman.

"Get Karayel ready. Call Gunduz Abi. We are heading out. Ready the alps. We don't know what we are in for."

Batur ran and Aygul looked over at Osman. "Abi," she said from where she sat pouring water for Gonca, who still was unconscious, "dur. Relax. Think first. Maybe Gonca knows something. It's better than not knowing where to go...lutfen, Osman?"

"Tamam. Let's get Gonca Hatun to awake."

Aygul started pouring water on Gonca's face and Osman left the room so she could heal the bruise on Gonca's back. Boran and Konur awaited outside.

"What's wrong, Osman Bey?" asked Konur. He told them what had happened. "Is Gonca alright?" Boran asked worriedly. Despite the critical situation they were in, the other two started laughing. It was hilarious to see that their friend, who had stated multiple times that he was never getting married, fall in love.

—————————

"It was...," Gonca paused, and looked up at Osman Bey, "I'm sorry Bey'm. It was Malhun Hatun. Along with these really scary men. You guys should be careful," she looked at Boran and blushed, a gesture Konur didn't miss.

"They looked tough. It was super hard to beat them. We didn't even strike one down. Their swords...they were different. Stronger."

"Thank you, Gonca Hatun. May you get better inshallah."

Osman and the alps, along with Batur and Gunduz, zoomed out of the tribe. I heard her say to take Bala to the Kırmızı Forest. It's scary, Bey'm, please save her. Osman replayed Gonca's words in his head again and again. That forest...all kind of evil lurked in there.

Karayel...ahh benim güzel at. benim hızlı at. Haydi, oğlum, haydi! Gonça Hatun'a bir söz verdim. Bu sözü tutacağım. Bala'ya bir söz verdim. Onunla kalmak ve onu tüm kötülüklerden korumak. Onu öleceğim güne kadar sevmek! O sözleri tutacağım Karayel. Yapacağım!! Hadi, yoldaş. Haydi! (Karayel...ahh my beautiful horse. my fast horse. Come on, boy, come on! I made a promise to Gonça Hatun. I will keep this promise. I made a promise to Bala. To stay with her and protect her from all evil. To love her until the day I die! I will keep those promises, Karayel. I will!! Come on, comrade. Come on!)

Sorry guys for all the short chapters. If I keep doing short chapters, I can do them more often since it doesn't take as much time away from my school work.

I had to add Karayel in there 😭😭 I wonder if Osman will do those speeches with his new horse. But Karayel can never be replaced!